𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Perhaps he was exhausted from running around during the day, because not long after Wang Yibo calmed down, he fell asleep.

Xiao Zhan stared at him intently. Compared with his appearance when he was young, today's Wang Yibo was more and more outstanding, with a sort of eye-catching, radiant beauty. But he was always wary of others, his eyes were always cold, and his brow was always furrowed. However, what he himself didn't know was that the more his aura warned people away, the more aggressive and unique his beauty would be.

Xiao Zhan's mood was very complicated. He didn't know how this unseemly marriage would develop in the end, and also didn't know what exactly Wang Yibo had done. The stories told by outsiders were vivid and colorful, but he only trusted his own judgment.

Asleep, Wang Yibo lost his indifferent expression. His nostrils fluttered, his thin lips straightened, and at the moment, the mole under his eye nestled on his face obediently and quietly, like an unguarded child.

"Could it be you?" Xiao Zhan murmured.

He sighed deeply and slowly closed his eyes.

Presently, Wang Yibo, who had appeared to be sleeping all this time, opened his eyes. His eyes were clear, and he frowned habitually......

What did that question mean?

His gaze wandered around Xiao Zhan's body, and then fell onto his bound hands and feet, his face sinking like water.

Wang Yibo didn't sleep well that night. His hands and feet were bound and there were things on his mind. When he was about to fall asleep, he heard the crowing of a cock.

After repeatedly turning from side to side all night, when Xiao Zhan opened his eyes, he met a resentful and bitter gaze.

"You......woke up very early today. Not bad, not bad, keep it up," Xiao Zhan praised.

Wang Yibo wished he could peel off his skin......but the other person had knives and swords, and a high position.

How annoying.

"Get up, it's time for morning exercise." Xiao Zhan quickly got off the bed, put on his clothes in two or three moves, and picked up his wrist guards to buckle them on his wrists.

Wang Yibo stared at his wrists. Seeing that he jumped on the spot twice after putting on the boots, he couldn't help but suspect that there were also hidden weapons in the boots.

"Why are you still not moving?" Xiao Zhan turned to look at him.

"How do you expect me to move!" Wang Yibo abruptly raised his voice.

Xiao Zhan was stunned for a moment, then remembered. Lifting the quilt and seeing the bound hands and feet, he showed a more astonished expression than Wang Yibo and reached out to untie the rope for him: "You were tied up like this all night?"

"What do you mean? You wake up and want to renege on your debts? Whose work is this?!" Wang Yibo rebuked.

"No, I thought you'd untie it, it's a slipknot." Xiao Zhan pointed at the rope teasingly, pulled it tightly, and let it go.

"......"

Wang Yibo froze for a moment. Last night, he only cared about pulling out his hands, and gave up when he failed. He never expected Xiao Zhan to have a hidden skill.

As soon as the rope around his ankles was untied, Wang Yibo kicked him. Xiao Zhan didn't dodge, and he kicked him a few more times.

The bed creaked.

Seeing that he couldn't be bothered to kick any more, Xiao Zhan's eyes stopped on his wrists and ankles. There were light red marks on the tender skin. Looking a little miserable, he asked, "Are you going to do morning exercises today?"