𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

A few days later, it was the grand concubine selection day, and the palace was busy from top to bottom.

Wang Yibo stayed idle at home, tasting the newly arrived lychees.

Lychees were hard to come by. The south had only paid tribute to Beijing yesterday, and the Emperor gave these to several hard-working officials this morning, including Xiao Zhan

Xiao Zhan himself didn't like to eat this thing, thinking that it was a waste of time to peel them and really troublesome to wash the juice off one's hands.

But he sat on the sidelines and watched Wang Yibo peel the lychees. His two slender hands peeled off the scale-like shell, revealing the plump, tender flesh. The moist juice touched his fingertips, and there was a basin of cold water beside him that he could wash his hands with if they felt sticky.

Then a mouth bit into the pulp, bright red lips becoming moist. The pit spit out was only the size of a fingernail, with a touch of sweet flavor.

He continued in this way without a care, over and over.

Xiao Zhan was fascinated by the sight, and he was salivating a little. After another one was peeled, he leaned over and bit off the flesh in one bite.

Wang Yibo was startled as the lychee meat heading towards his mouth suddenly disappeared. His face sank and he said in displeasure: "Do you not have hands?"

"Stingy, I'll give you one back." Xiao Zhan peeled one eagerly, and fed it to his mouth. "Here."

Wang Yibo glanced at the lychee meat and reached out to pick it up. Unexpectedly, the other party stuffed it into his mouth without warning, so he had to open his mouth and swallow it, glancing at him angrily.

Xiao Zhan thought it was funny. The look in his eyes seemed to be smiling rather than angry, making his heart flutter.

Xiao Zhan simply placed the basket in front of himself, intending to feed them to him one by one, but Wang Yibo stopped eating after realizing his careful plan. It so happened that Gao Tan came back with a basket, which contained a big watermelon. To quench summer thirst, it was put into the well to cool down first.

There was also a bunch of grapes in the basket, which were big and plump, very attractive. If these were fed to him......Xiao Zhan began to fantasize, feeling a little hot for some reason.

He reached out to grab the grapes, but was slapped away by Wang Yibo: "Go eat your lychees, don't come and grab my things."

As if afraid that he would snatch it away, he carried the basket and walked towards the bedroom. As soon as he entered the door, he turned around and asked Gao Tan with his eyes: Is anyone following?

Gao Tan shook his head.

Wang Yibo took out the note from the basket, unfolded it, and was stunned.

– There are two pieces of good news. One, the cell boss has been found and is in my hands. What do you want to do with him? Second, the medicine is finally ready. When do you plan to act?

"I just want to eat a few of your grapes, why hide so far away?" Xiao Zhan's voice sounded at the door, and he faltered imperceptibly. Pretending to be calm, he pinched the note in his palm, turned around, and changed the subject: "Is there any news about Yao Muze's master?"

"Still searching." Xiao Zhan didn't know why he had suddenly asked about this, but when he thought of him being so caring, he couldn't help but be grateful. "If there is any news, I will definitely notify you as soon as possible."

"Let's go and eat grapes. " Wang Yibo lowered his head, eyes dimming, and then stuffed the note into a sachet without any trace.

In the evening, after eating, the two sat in the courtyard to enjoy the moon and drink tea.