𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

Wang Yibo handed over the rest of the purchases to Housekeeper Qin to arrange and led Xiao Gao to the bedroom. He took out a house deed and handed it to him: "You have been with me for so many years, and it is time for you to start a family. You take this deed and check on the house, see if there are any repairs that need to be made. Buy some new things and find a girl that you like, ba."

Xiao Gao looked at the house deed, then at him, and quickly took two steps back: "My lord, what I want is tanghulu, not a house deed, ah."

"I'm aware." Wang Yibo tucked it into his belt and whispered softly: "You've grown up and it's time for you to have your own place. If you really can't find a good place to go, then ask your uncle to arrange it, and he will find a good job for you."

"I don't want Uncle." Xiao Gao pursed his mouth. "My lord, what's wrong with you? Don't you want me anymore?"

Wang Yibo sighed, persuading with kind words: "Don't you want to marry a wife and have children?"

"Don't want to," Xiao Gao said without hesitation.

"......"

"If I marry a wife and have children, I will become a bald old man like Housekeeper Qin. I just want to follow my lord." Xiao Gao suddenly asked, "My lord, are you going to die?"

"......"

"When my dad died, he was just like you are now! Don't die, I don't want you to die......"As Xiao Gao spoke, his eyes turned red.

"Okay, okay, I'm not dead yet, I won't die." Wang Yibo coaxed: "Since you don't want to marry a wife, then stay."

"En!" Xiao Gao wiped away his tears, nodded swiftly, and then quickly wiped his eyes again: "The General is here."

Wang Yibo looked outside. He saw Xiao Zhan coming over and whispered: "Don't let anyone know what we spoke about today."

"Understood." Before Xiao Gao left, he hesitantly pointed to the tanghulu in his hand. "Can you give this to me?"

As soon as Xiao Zhan entered the room, he saw Wang Yibo give Xiao Gao the last pieces of tanghulu. Just as he was about to speak, Xiao Gao turned around with tears in his eyes and ran out with it.

He opened his mouth several times, and only after a while did he ask: "What's wrong with Xiao Gao?"

"He's homesick." Wang Yibo sat down leisurely, then remembered the food he had bought and got up to look for something to eat.

"I saw it, ah, you gave him some tanghulu." Xiao Zhan followed and walked up beside him, noticing that he had bought a lot of delicacies. There were still a few days before his birthday, was he not afraid of letting it go bad?

"What? You want some too?" Wang Yibo took out Huichunlou's drunken shrimp and opened the paper bag. Its fragrance wafted out immediately.

"En, I'm homesick too," Xiao Zhan blurted out.

Wang Yibo gave him a strange look: "Whose home are you in now?"

"Oh......I mean, I miss my parents and brother."

"Then do you want to eat these?" Wang Yibo asked, pointing at the lavish meal he had brought back.

"No, I just want tanghulu."

"What is the trouble?" Wang Yibo opened a paper bag beside him. There happened to be a few tanghulu inside, and he gave it all to him. "Take it."

Satisfied, Xiao Zhan stepped aside with the tanghulu and heard Wang Yibo summon all the servants to divide up the lavish meal.