𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

The room was full of fragrance, rich and potent.

Wang Yibo lit a dozen or so incense sticks in one go, and Xiao Zhan was smoked so thoroughly that physical tears began to form in his eyes, so he had to beg for mercy: "I'm sorry, I was wrong, Wang-daren, achoo......Wang-daren, you let me go!"

Wang Yibo leaned in front of him, staring at his wet, red eyes, and felt an indescribable sense of satisfaction: "The great General was actually made to cry because of a little incense?"

Xiao Zhan: "Achoo! Yes, yes, let me go, wuwuwuwuwuwu, I beg you!"

"......" So spineless.

Seeing that he never broke free of the rope and was willing to be tossed to such an extent, Wang Yibo undid the rope and let him go.

Xiao Zhan, who had regained his freedom, ran to the courtyard and opened his mouth, taking a big gulp of fresh air.

"Someone come and get some hot water ready," Wang Yibo stood at the door and shouted.

As soon as these words fell, Housekeeper Qin brought some servants to deliver the water.

Wang Yibo looked at the old housekeeper suspiciously: "You've been quite vigilant lately."

"I ought to, I ought to. After all, I have experience," Housekeeper Qin said with a smile.

After delivering the water, Housekeeper Qin approached Xiao Zhan and saw him wiping tears from the corners of his red eyes. He said worriedly: "General, what is wrong with you?"

"I was bullied by Wang Yibo," Xiao Zhan complained.

"Then he......bullied pretty hard, ah." Housekeeper Qin was very surprised, and patted him on the back reassuringly, "However, this may be my lord showing favor to you."

Xiao Zhan was stunned: "Ah? This is a show of favor?"

"Yes, ah. Otherwise, has he done this to any other people?"

"I don't know......" Xiao Zhan wasn't sure if Wang Yibo would burn incense for others if they made a mistake.

It happened that Gao Tan was passing by, so he grabbed him and asked: "If someone speaks taboo words, how will your family's lord deal with it?"

"Kill them," Gao Tan said innocently.

Housekeeper Qin was inwardly taken aback, but he saw Xiao Zhan's expression relax slightly: "You're right, he really treats me differently."

After breathing the fresh air in the courtyard for a long time, Xiao Zhan felt that his nose and throat were much more comfortable. Pushing open the door lightly, a faint fragrance could still be smelled in the room. He heard a rustling sound and turned his head to see Wang Yibo stretching out a wet hand from behind the screen. He tried to grab the clothes hanging on the side, but it seemed that he couldn't reach them. The man stood up with the sound of splashing water, and his slender fingers touched the air a few times.

"Do you need help?" Xiao Zhan asked loudly, walking up to the screen.

Perhaps because he didn't expect him to enter the room without permission, Wang Yibo exclaimed in surprise.

Xiao Zhan heard his voice and went over, and was stupefied. He had just wanted to come help, but that white upper body was presented in front of his eyes, and his heart beat noticeably faster.

Something wasn't right.

Not only was his heartbeat wrong, but the scars on Wang Yibo's body were also wrong. There were two short scars beneath the beautiful collarbones, and one on his waist and abdomen that sloped around to his back.