𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

Many people had already arrived at the camp and were greeting each other. When those people saw them, they immediately came forward to say hello.

"General Xiao will have a big harvest today, ah."

"Lieutenant General He and Lieutenant General Zhong are also energetic. It looks like they're going to hunt a lot of good things today."

They praised these military officials one by one, automatically ignoring Wang Yibo, who was powerless.

Wang Yibo also didn't want to make sham gestures of politeness with them. Taking a seat, he saw those martial arts masters approaching Xiao Zhan and the others, their voices full of longing and admiration.

The father and son of the Xiao family could be said to be role models in the hearts of all warriors.

The others also slowly arrived. At this time, Eunuch Gao shouted: "The Emperor is here!"

Everyone got up and saluted one after another. Wang Xuan walked out well-dressed, and said in a loud voice: "You don't need to be so polite, today is the day of the hunt. Everyone goes into battle according to their skills, and what they hunt can be brought back directly. Anyone who can hunt down the tiger will receive a generous reward."

The group of people were eager to compete, and when he finished speaking, they could hardly wait to ride into the forest.

Most of the officials were old, but their children were in the prime of their youth and bustled with noise and excitement in search of prey. Even Li Yucheng was among them.

Bows and arrows were distributed uniformly. Wang Xuan picked up a quiver and was about to set off, when he subconsciously looked at Wang Yibo.

They looked at each other, and Wang Yibo smiled and nodded as if in encouragement.

Wang Xuan smiled tacitly and raised his voice: "General Xiao, let us go together."

"Yes."

Xiao Zhan raised his bow, jumped onto his horse, and tightened the reins. He glanced at Wang Yibo in high spirits, but Wang Yibo looked back at him indifferently: "Do not be complacent."

The corners of Xiao Zhan's mouth rose: "Let's go."

He Cuizhang and the others followed in sequence. The sound of horseshoes gradually faded away, and the people who remained waved away the dirt and dust that rose into the air.

After entering the hunting grounds, Wang Xuan separated from Xiao Zhan and the others. He was good at riding and shooting, and didn't want to use Xiao Zhan's martial arts to obtain his prey. With a small entourage, he went in the other direction.

"General, what should we do now?" He Cuizhang asked.

"There is no need to stay together. Everyone enjoy within your own abilities." After Xiao Zhan gave his orders, Zhong Yuehong turned her horse's head and rushed into the forest excitedly.

Even at a distance from the hunting grounds, the civil officials sitting in the camp could hear the neighing of the horses and the growling of the game inside. It sounded a bit terrifying. Particularly worrying was that some people's children were still inside.

The Prime Minister seemed to fear that Li Yucheng would have an accident, so he wanted to call up a few followers and go in search of him.

Someone laughed at him: "Minister Li, don't you write poetry now?"

Li Jinyu wiped the sweat from his forehead: "I can't right now, I'll do it later."

The others laughed out loud, and someone added fuel to the fire: "By the way, I heard a few days ago that Wang Yibo and General Xiao hung Li-gongzi from a tree. Is this true? You are the Prime Minister, ah, how can he live as such a good-for-nothing? If it was me, I would be sure to......"