𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

When Wang Yibo went out, Xia Gao had subconsciously followed him. He said he was going to look for Gu Niaonaio, and after sending Xiao Gao away, he went alone. Instead of going to the Hongxiu Building openly, he walked into the small house used for communication, then walked through the tunnel and knocked on the door.

After a while, it opened to reveal Gu Niaonaio wearing a thin robe with her shoulders exposed, yawning as she stood there: "Is it good for you to run to me right after returning to Beijing?"

Wang Yibo glanced at the scene inside the house.

"Come in, there's no one else." After waiting for him to enter, Gu Niaoniao closed the secret door and told the surrounding maids and servants to retreat, then went back to the room to pour a cup of tea and light a stick of incense. "I haven't seen you in a few months, but you still came back alive. You have good fortune, ah."

Wang Yibo took a sip of tea, then took out a bag of spices and a pearl hairpin, setting them on the table.

"You still know to bring me something? Then I won't be polite." Gu Niaoniao sat down with a smile and picked up the hairpin. She examined it for a while, then said, "It's very unique, you even know women's styles so well?"

"I found it in passing."

Seeing Yin Pinglu stare at this hairpin for a long time, Wang Yibo asked Xiao Zhan to buy it for her, and bought a second one while they were there.

"You just don't want to admit it." Gu Niaonaio smiled and inserted the hairpin into her hair, looking into the bronze mirror with great satisfaction. She picked up the spice packet and smelled it: "This is nice. We can put it in Qingyan's room, the patrons will like it."

Wang Yibo twirled his fingers and remained silent.

After a long while, Gu Niaoniao put away these things with a sigh, and her expression gradually sank: "You don't think this will placate me, do you?"

Wang Yibo looked at her.

"You've been preparing to fake your death for so long, and I almost snuck in to collect the corpse. You just suddenly canceled your plans, and the next day, you slipped away to Jiangnan by yourself to be lovebirds with Xiao Zhan. Such a happy thing," Gu Niaoniao said angrily.

"Sorry, it happened suddenly."

Gu Niaoniao looked at him for a while, then waved her hand: "Well, since it's your own choice, what can I say? How are you two doing now?"

"Fairly well." Wang Yibo took another sip of tea.

"Your fairly well should mean extremely well." Gu Niaoniao observed his expression. "Tell me, you came to the door in person as soon as you returned, so what do you need me for?"

"The tattoos on Qingyan's body, did you do them?" Wang Yibo asked.

Some of the girls in the building wore flirtatious tattoos to tease the guests, and others had scars on their bodies that could be covered with tattoos. Of course, there were some who simply enjoyed them.

"Yes, ah, I did the tattoos on all the girls. It's a special skill that I learned." As Gu Niaoniao spoke, she glanced at him in surprise and her expression turned strange. "Are you thinking about getting a tattoo as well?"

Wang Yibo nodded calmly.

"You two.....are progressing very fast," Gu Niaoniao teased. She paused again, shook her head, and said, "No, no. Does that mean that he hasn't seen your back yet?"

"En."

Gu Niaoniao was suddenly in awe of Xiao Zhan, and sighed: "Wait a minute, I'll go get some tools."