𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo with burning eyes.

The others also looked over one after another, wondering what gift Wang Yibo had prepared.

Wang Yibo pondered for a while before saying: "In the study."

As soon as his voice fell, a collision of tables and chairs sounded in his ears. Xiao Zhan hurried to the study, and He Cuizhang and Xiao Gao quickly followed. Zuo Ran looked around, then followed behind curiously.

"......"

After a moment, Wang Yibo walked leisurely to the study and heard Xiao Zhan's joyful voice: "You see, this one looks much better than Bao Lun's portrait!"

A ruler pressed a sheet of rice paper on the table. It was a painting, in which the person's hair was flying as they sat on horseback while shooting wild geese.

"Yes, yes, this painting is very beautiful! So lifelike, just as if he had seen the General hunting with his own eyes!" He Cuizhang spared no effort in his praise, not knowing that Wang Yibo had also entered the hunting grounds with Xiao Zhan.

It suddenly seemed like a secret between the two of them. Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo with a smile as he came in. Their eyes met, and Wang Yibo lowered his head and hurriedly looked away.

"My lord, I want a portrait too," Xiao Gao said expectantly, and made a gesture of drawing a bow. "Do you think my posture is okay?'

Before Wang Yibo could reply to him, Xiao Zhan patted his head: "What do you want, go feed Hongshao."

Xiao Gao went to feed the rabbit with grievances. Xiao Zhan rolled up the painting happily, and then prepared to go out with great enthusiasm.

"General, where are you going?" He Cuizhang called.

"To find someone to frame it," Xiao Zhan said without looking back.

"Wait for me, I'll go too!" He Cuizhang chased after him.

Only Zuo Ran and Wang Yibo were left looking at each other. She smiled shyly and turned to go after them as well. After all, she didn't know Zao Yelan very well.

Hearing the sound of their footsteps gradually fading away, Wang Yibo walked to the desk and opened the lower drawer. There was actually another painting inside.

He unfolded it and took a look. The person in the painting was turning around to wave his hand with a smile on his face. It was the scene of when he had watched Xiao Zhan go to court today, when the other party turned around to wave goodbye to him.

The corners of his mouth curled slightly in a fleeting smile, and he put the painting in the cabinet, storing it together with the luggage that needed to be taken away with him.

In the afternoon, even though Xiao Zhan said that he would not accept guests, many officials still came to visit. However, Xiao Zhan was not in the mansion at this time, so only Wang Yibo could receive them.

He was just about to take a nap when he heard a servant come to report the matter, and he really didn't have the patience to deal with it. He walked to the front hall and gave the officials ugly expressions, and those people found reasons to leave with embarrassment.

"Wait, take everything back," Wang Yibo said coldly.

The group of people took their congratulatory gifts and left in a desperate manner.

He turned around and was about to go back to the room when he heard another guest coming, and waved his hand: "Tell them to go back instead of bringing them in."

"It seems that I have come at an inauspicious time?"

Wang Yibo paused and turned his head to look at Eunuch Gao, who walked in with a smile on his face, and his expression softened slightly. "Eunuch Gao, what is your purpose in coming here?"