𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

After Wang Yibo returned to his room, he quickly changed his clothes and sniffed his body for any smells.

He had been so busy these days that he had no time to groom himself at all, let alone have the luxury of taking a bath. He could only wet a handkerchief with water and wipe himself repeatedly all day, but he felt that he still stank during this time, so he wore two sachets at once.

Then he looked at the wound in the bronze mirror. A scab had formed and it itched a bit. It would take a few days to fully recover.

He inadvertently licked his lower lip in annoyance, finding that it was a little dry and his complexion was a little tanned.

For a time, he was in a mad rush and didn't know where to tidy up.

As soon as he picked up the handkerchief and was about to wash his face, the door of the room was pushed open with a "pa," and Xiao Zhan broke in.

He looked toward the door at once and took a deep breath, pretending to be calm: "I haven't allowed you in yet."

Xiao Zhan had already come before him as soon as he spoke, holding his face in one hand to inspect the injury on his forehead: "How did it happen?"

Wang Yibo averted his face in embarrassment and turned around: "I was accidentally hit by someone."

"Didn't you promise me to take good care of yourself?" Xiao Zhan asked, following behind him.

Wang Yibo kept his composure and quickened his steps: "The incident happened suddenly."

"Then why are you hiding? What else is wrong?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Yin Pinglu stood at the door, watched the two people circle the table three times, then smiled helplessly and closed the door for them. As soon as she walked to the front hall, she caught a glimpse of a figure rushing through the door.

"Pinglu! I'm here to find you!"

Yin Pinglu raised her head and saw a smiling person standing under the sun. Her face was unknowingly taken over by a smile, and when she raised her foot to step outside, Zuo Ran acted faster and ran towards her and into her arms.

. . . . . .

The two people in the room finally stopped when Xiao Zhan grabbed Wang Yibo and said: "No more, I'm going to faint."

It's better for you to be dizzy, Wang Yibo thought.

Xiao Zhan lowered his head to study the injury. Wang Yibo subconsciously raised his hand to cover it, but Xiao Zhan grabbed it.

"Don't touch the wound, be careful of infection and inflammation. It's scabbed over, just bear with it and it will heal," Xiao Zhan said.

Wang Yibo glanced at him a few times, and seeing that he didn't think the wound was ugly, he was secretly relieved.

"Are there any other injuries?"

"None."

"I don't believe it."

"There really aren't." Wang Yibo even turned around to show him that he was safe and sound.

Unexpectedly, Xiao Zhan grasped his shoulders, lowered his head, and kissed his lips: "I'm checking to see if you injured your mouth."

"......." Wang Yibo didn't know whether to laugh or get angry, but still acquiesced to his childish behavior, and the two kissed silently.

Absence making the heart grow fonder was no lie. Wang Yibo could feel that his kiss was unequivocal this time, and his hands also caressed his back firmly. He wanted to speak but couldn't, just humming twice. Xiao Zhan became more enthusiastic, picking him up and setting him on the table.