𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Yao Muze's master, a former envoy of the Imperial Hospital, resigned due to old age and returned to his hometown, and then traveled around the country as a doctor. Two years ago, he went to Nanjiang to study the local Gu poison. This was a mysterious and unsolvable problem for the people of the Xuan Dynasty, so he wanted to find a solution.

In Nanjiang, he met a local hermit witch doctor. The two became fast friends and exchanged medical knowledge, and after studying for two years, he invited the other party to travel to the Xuan Dynasty. Unexpectedly, he was found by Xiao Zhan's people as soon as he stepped foot into Xuan Dynasty territory.

The court envoy respected the Xiao Zhan father and son, so he brought his friend to accompany him to Beijing. The two masters of the General's Mansion were unexpectedly not there, so he could only seek out his apprentice first.

Yao Muze had come to the General's Mansion many times to stand watch, and he just happened to catch them on the fourth time he came here.

The group of people sat in the front hall. Wang Yibo looked at the envoy, and the witch doctor who followed him, and had Housekeeper Qin make tea. He asked nervously: "Do the two of you really have a way?"

The hospital envoy had heard about the situation from Yao Muze and discussed the treatment with the witch doctor, so he said: "We can give it a try, let's hurry up."

"All right." Wang Yibo immediately urged Xiao Zhan to bring the two old gentlemen to their room, and stood up by himself. But his legs and feet were so swollen that he couldn't walk. In a dilemma, he was about to call Xiao Gao over, but Xiao Zhan had already walked over and picked him up.

Never mind other people, there were still two unfamiliar doctors here. Wang Yibo buried his face into the other's chest as much as possible and said in a low voice: "Can you put me down?"

"I can't."

"Wang-daren, don't worry." The envoy happily stroked his beard. "When we passed through Jiangnan, we had already heard stories about the two lords. I was surprised when I heard the news of you two getting married last year, and didn't expect that you would be a match made in heaven."

Wang Yibo's expression grew even more unnatural. He was unaccustomed to elders mentioning feelings in front of them. Fortunately, they had already reached the bedroom. Xiao Zhan put him down, then sat on the bed and let the two doctors strip off his shirt to check his health.

The witch doctor was a man of few words, so he examined him carefully and said: "The poison has already spread. According to the time you were poisoned, it should not have spread so quickly. Do you often use internal force to suppress it?"

Xiao Zhan subconsciously glanced at Wang Yibo, then nodded.

Wang Yibo immediately realized that this fellow was always suppressing it in order not to worry him, but this made the poison spread faster. He asked the doctor almost pleadingly: "Do you have a solution?"

"It's hard to say." Doctors usually didn't give a definite answer when encountering serious injuries, especially this kind of serious poisoning where the risk was very high. The hospital envoy said: "We must cut the vein and drain the poison."

Wang Yibo's face paled.

The two doctors prepared separately, and the envoy asked Yao Muze to watch and learn. Housekeeper Qin followed the doctors' orders and went down to make preparations.

Wang Yibo staggered to the side of the bed, took Xiao Zhan's other hand, and leaned down silently to lay on his chest.

"It's okay, isn't there hope now? You have faith in me, how could I be willing to leave you?" Xiao Zhan stroked his head, comforting him softly.