𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞

The General's Mansion was busy again. Xiao Gao hurriedly went to the Yao residence to invite the two doctors over, and Housekeeper Qin excitedly went to order the kitchen to prepare a good meal.

It was bustling inside and out. Housekeeper Qin remembered that there were guests outside the door, and trotted over to say to those well-dressed girls: "My lord is too busy now, you go back and wait for news. He will come to you."

"All right, thank you." QingXiao took the girls away.

It so happened that the two doctors and Yao Muze rushed over in a timely manner, and before they could catch their breaths, they were taken into the bedroom by Housekeeper Qin and Xiao Gao.

As soon as they walked to the door, they saw Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan embracing one another. They exchanged glances, but no one made a sound.

Housekeeper Qin coughed, and seeing that they didn't move, he knocked on the door. Wang Yibo pushed Xiao Zhan, who even turned to look at them with a bit of resentment.

The doctors were also very helpless. They stepped forward to check his physical condition, and the hospital envoy said with a smile: "Pretty good. You have a good foundation, and if you survive a catastrophe, you will have good fortune, ah. Next, you rest well and eat more to make up for it."

Wang Yibo's heart that was hanging by a thread finally let go. He looked at Xiao Zhan, who was also looking over, and they both smiled.

The hospital envoy wrote a few more prescriptions, including diet and medication.

Wang Yibo thanked them solemnly, sent them out of the mansion himself, and then sent someone to fetch the medicine and returned to the room to take care of Xiao Zhan's meal.

This person who had just woken up did not have a good appetite. Where he could usually eat five bowls, he could only eat three this time.

"......."

Wang Yibo swallowed. When he thought about his maximum meal intake of two bowls, he suddenly felt that if he were to lose so much blood, he might really not be able to make it through. It could be seen that it was sometimes a good thing to be a fool.

When he was full, Xiao Zhan assumed a posture conducive to having a long talk: "I actually heard what you said."

Wang Yibo rubbed his brows and explained: "I didn't call the girls over, it was....."

"That's not what I meant." Xiao Zhan looked at him with burning eyes. "What happened to that letter Ruan Xian spoke of?"

Wang Yibo was momentarily dumbfounded.

"You can't do this thing." Xiao Zhan frowned slightly and stroked his cheek. "If something happens to me, you can't have the idea of committing suicide. You must live a long life, so that I can feel at ease."

"What is the use of a long life alone?" Wang Yibo glanced at him. He was originally alone, and if something happened to Xiao Zhan, the years to come would torture him with endless loneliness. "The dead are long gone, and the living are close. Do you think I will live happily?"

Xiao Zhan was silent for a long time. Knowing that he would definitely do this, his heart was so soft. He had been instilled with the idea of protecting his subjects since he was a child, and had persisted for so many years. For the first time, he tasted the feeling of someone else protecting him, and behind the heartache there was an endless hidden joy.

"Yibo, Yibo......" Xiao Zhan embraced him and called his name, closing his eyes to sniff his fragrance. "It's good to be alive, I can see you every day again."