𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

There was a moment of silence in the hall.

When the King of Nanjiang proposed to marry the Princess to Xiao Zhan in front of the main wife, everyone was a little shocked. They looked over one after another and saw these two people eating tanghulu together, not at all appearing like people of high status.

But after Wang Yibo responded, the tanghulu in his mouth creaked as he chewed. He obviously had no expression on his face, but others felt that he was suddenly a bit hostile. However, he sat idly and said nonchalantly: "When did the Princess fall in love with Xiao Zhan?"

"I heard you all proclaim that he is the most capable fighter. Only such a man can be worthy of me." The Princess of Nanjiang stood up and looked over with pride and confidence.

"Ah, I see. Then I will break his hands and legs, and he will be paralyzed in bed for the rest of his life. Will you still like him then?" Wang Yibo asked.

Everyone was horrified upon hearing this, and subconsciously glanced at Xiao Zhan. But they saw that the other party didn't care at all, and was even propping up his head. He looked at Wang Yibo leisurely and didn't forget to explain in a low voice to Li Jinyu beside him: "You don't know, but in our family, he is the first in status, the rabbit is second, and I am third."

"You!" The Princess wore an ugly expression. "How can you do this? Do you dare to make decisions for him without authorization?"

"Since you want to marry him, haven't you looked into who I am?" Wang Yibo smiled slightly.

"You are....." The Princess of Nanjiang thought, and then hesitated. "You are Wang Yibo?"

"That's right. Since you know my name, you should also know how I am, right?" Wang Yibo restrained his expression and looked around coldly. "It happens that I, Wang Yibo, will make a definite statement here today. If anyone wants to marry their daughters or sons into the General's Mansion, I will certainly kill them with my own hands. I have no relatives or friends, so if you really want to shed all pretense of cordiality, you will not have good results. If you don't believe me, you can give it a try."

Everyone's expressions shifted. They did not expect him to dare go crazy on such an occasion.

"Don't worry. If they dare, I will not marry anyone, and I will beat whoever comes." Xiao Zhan poured him a cup of tea.

Tsk, tsk, the General is completely under his control, ah.

Wang Yibo turned his head and looked firmly at the person on the golden throne. He must get a positive answer from Wang Xuan today.

And he also knew that Wang Xuan would definitely reject this marriage. He just wanted to use him as an excuse, so he pretended to ask his opinion.

Xiao Zhan had a lot of soldiers in his hands. Wang Xuan feared him, so he ordained a marriage in order to restrain him. How could he allow the Princess of Nanjiang to marry him?

Wang Yibo could also just take advantage of the situation to threaten the other people present, and get a promise from Wang Xuan by the way before the situation changed unfavorably.

The last time he heard that Fu Qian's family was discussing whether to send him into the General's Mansion as the second wife, he knew that there was more than one person in Beijing who would set their eyes on Xiao Zhan.

The rumors about Xiao Zhan's hideous appearance had long been dispelled, and as for his fate as an evil star, they could see that Wang Yibo had been married to him for half a year. Not only was he unscathed, but his body was getting better and better, and gradually no one mentioned the matter of this evil star anymore.