𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

Wang Yibo had been very quiet after he returned to the mansion. Even if he saw a servant make a mistake, he didn't bother to reprimand them.

"Is there something on your mind?" The more Xiao Zhan looked at him, the more he felt that something was wrong, so he followed him back to the room worriedly after finishing his dinner.

Wang Yibo glanced at him once, then twice, and shook his head.

"Something is the matter, you've sighed three times." Xiao Zhan sat down beside him. "What happened? Are you worried that Li Jinyu won't come? Still tired from today?"

Wang Yibo put one hand on the table and propped his head up. He raised his eyes to look at him, and kept looking. His scrutinizing gaze made Xiao Zhan even more flustered.

"What happened" Xiao Zhan asked, a little nearer.

The emotions in Wang Yibo's eyes were obscure, and he asked slowly: "Xiao Zhan, are you......"

"Am I what?"

"......It's nothing." Wang Yibo turned his head away and rubbed his temples. "I'm just a little tired."

"Then go to bed earlier, I'll ask someone to heat some water."

"But Li Jinyu, later......"

"What are you afraid of? Will he be able to run away if we don't see him today?" Xiao Zhan said softly, "You are really tired and confused, so take a good rest tonight."

Wang Yibo was urged by him to wash up and go to sleep, but he didn't feel sleepy while lying on the bed.

In the darkness, he quietly turned over to look at the figure on the ground, and his eyebrows lowered.

At nighttime, Wang Yibo heard Gao Tan's knock on the door. He opened his eyes and was about to get up, but heard Xiao Zhan open the door fist and whisper to Gao Tan: "What is the matter?"

"The Prime Minister is here and wants to see my lord."

"Just say he's asleep. And keep your voice down."

"Yes."

After closing the door, Xiao Zhan tiptoed back to his spot on the floor.

After a long while, Wang Yibo slowly closed his eyes. He suddenly thought of Xiao Zhan wiping his face with the handkerchief......and he burst out laughing.

"What happened?" Xiao Zhan woke up, startled by the sound.

"It's nothing, go back to sleep," Wang Yibo said with a smile.

Early the next morning, Li Jinyu came to the General's Mansion again. He had just gone out a few days ago to take care of some errands, and when he returned, he found Li Yucheng clamoring to hang himself. After careful cross-examination, he found out that he had been gambling and owed Wang Yibo a large debt.

He was so angry that he almost fainted, pointing at Li Yucheng and unable to speak a word for a long time.

Li Yucheng knew that he was ashamed of him and burst into tears, wanting to die.

Li Jinyu had taken him to the ancestral hall to reflect, and seeing that he was still making a racket, he finally couldn't help it and slapped him backhand: "You rebellious son!"

Li Yucheng was stunned by the blow. He hadn't been beaten since he was a child. Every time his father wanted to teach him a lesson, he would just bring him to the ancestral hall to kneel for a few days, and never did anything else. Knowing that his father was truly angry this time, he didn't sob and make a fuss, only daring to cry silently.