𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞

The Sun residence prepared a high-quality wing room with all facilities included. Upon opening the door, one could smell the faint scent of flowers, and there were several pots of orchids in the room.

As soon as Wang Yibo entered the room, he was embraced from behind, and Xiao Zhan nuzzled his neck and kissed it delicately. There were people from the Sun residence outside. Wang Yibo pushed him, but didn't propel him away. He simply turned around, raised his head, and claimed the other's lips.

After a while, Xiao Zhan picked him up, walked to the table by the window, and set him down.

Wang Yibo put his hands on the table, gasping for breath, and asked: "Magistrate Sun prepared one room?"

"Otherwise?" Xiao Zhan gripped the edge of the table and kissed his cheek, then his neck. "We are husband and wife, of course we'll share the same room. Magistrate Sun is a man who knows how to do things."

Wang Yibo chuckled, feeling a bit ticklish. He raised his chin unconsciously, and his Adam's apple was gently caressed. He groaned, and the other party held him in his arms again, rubbing his hands over his back.

A thought occurred to him, and he quivered. Opening his eyes suddenly, he accidentally knocked over the flower pot next to him in a fluster.

With a bang, porcelain fragments and soil shattered to the ground, the orchids all mixed in.

"General Yan, Wang-daren, are you all right?" The worried voices of the Sun mansion's residence sounded outside the door.

"It's fine." After speaking, Xiao Zhan suppressed the agitation in his heart and grabbed his hand to check it. "It's not hurt?"

"No." Wang Yibo shook his head and stood up to open the door, ordering, "I accidentally knocked over a flower pot, please come and clean it up."

Two servants rushed to clear it away, and asked if they needed some refreshments. Wang Yibo said: "We do."

"These ones will go to the kitchen and bring them here. Do my lords want to enjoy them here or in the pavilion?"

"The pavilion."

The servant asked someone to bring them to the pavilion to wait, then turned and went to the kitchen.

Xiao Zhan eagerly followed him to the pavilion. He guessed that the other had been frightened by his actions just now, and blamed himself for being too impatient. This sort of thing didn't happen overnight. The other party might not be ready for it yet, and it was already very good to be able to kiss.

He became happy again at this thought, and said: "The Sun mansion's landscaping is very nice."

"Yes, ah, I didn't take a good look around during the day, but it looks really good now."

The two sat down in the pavilion in the middle of the lake. The small lake below was surrounded by rockery and other pavilions and decks, and the style of the garden was more graceful and refined than in the capital.

Sitting there at night, enjoying the cool breeze while eating cakes and drinking good wine, was truly a great blessing.

"This is much better than those strong wines. It tastes sweet and it's not easy to get drunk." Xiao Zhan poured two cups.

"Yes, this wine is the most popular lotus brew in the area, and it is best to drink it in this season. I heard that Miss......oh, Concubine Xian, said in her letter that she wanted to drink this lotus wine. There are also many foreigners who come to our Zhizhou to buy it." The servant spared no effort in espousing the merits of this brew.

"Is it really that good?" Wang Yibo was moved when he heard this, and dismissed all the servants. Then he picked up the wine cup and was about to taste it, when Xiao Zhan stopped him.