𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔

"Did you go drinking?" Xiao Zhan closed the door and walked inside. 

"The Cheng family hosted a banquet, and Li Yucheng drank a lot," Wang Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan moved closer and sniffed him: "You didn't drink? Can you refuse on such an occasion?"

"Of course I can, I just declared in advance that I can't drink alcohol. The Cheng family won't embarrass me. Although, I may have to put on a show outside," Wang Yibo replied.

"En, anyway, drink less. Your body is indeed unsuitable," Xiao Zhan said with concern.

Wang Yibo was taken aback: "My body is unsuitable?"

"That's right, aren't you prone to colds? Drinking alcohol will hurt your health, ah." Xiao Zhan still remembered what Xiao Gao had told him before, that Wang-daren couldn't drink alcohol and would have some strange reactions, presumably because his body didn't allow it.

Wang Yibo raised his eyebrows slightly but said nothing. Because this was indeed an excuse he used on the outside world, but occasionally when he was alone, he would have a drink or two to taste fine wine. He was not a big drinker, and it was easy for him to get drunk. It would be unfortunate if he made a fool of himself in front of other people, so in order to keep his composure, he refused all wine offered by others.

Xiao Zhan sat on the side, quietly watching him handle business. He had originally wanted to accompany him in his work, but as he watched him, his mind drifted.

The summer was scorching, and it was hotter than in the capital here. Even if ice was placed in a room, it was difficult to cool down the heat.

After Wang Yibo took a bath, he wore a comfortable thin robe. Jiangnan's weaving methods were top-notch. The material was slippery but not sticky, light and comfortable, and it would slide down one elbow when he raised his hand, revealing a white forearm. The collar even more faintly concealed the scenery beneath, making a person's mind wander.

Xiao Zhan subconsciously swallowed, feeling inexplicably hot, and picked up the teacup in front of him, draining it in one gulp.

Wang Yibo couldn't stop him in time, and said flatly: "You are drinking from my cup."

"......" All right, it was getting hotter.

Without explanation, Xiao Zhan poured a few more cups one after another. After drinking from this cup, he got up and walked behind the screen. There was a block of ice in a wooden tub, and he touched it with both hands. It took him a long time to get relief from the heat.

Wang Yibo hurried to finish everything, and was about to rest, but found that this person didn't seem to want to leave.

"Aren't you leaving?" Wang Yibo asked, standing in front of the bed.

"It's not like we haven't slept in the same room before. It's not easy for us to meet, so naturally we have to sleep in the same room." Xiao Zhan was about to confidently get into bed, but was stopped by Wang Yibo.

"It's fine to stay overnight, but you will still sleep on the floor." Wang Yibo opened the cabinet, took out two thin blankets from inside, and placed them in his arms. "Lay them out yourself."

Xiao Zhan was dumbfounded – why couldn't they sleep together even after expressing their feelings?!

"It's hot," Wang Yibo said concisely.

"I'm not afraid of the heat!"

"I am."

"......" Xiao Zhan aggrievedly made the bed, took off his robes, and lay down on it. Then he glanced at the person beside him and saw him loosely covering his stomach with a thin blanket. His legs were exposed, and his pair of jade feet were resting on the side of the bed, almost hanging off.