𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

Housekeeper Qin was cleaning the ancestral hall when he heard the commotion outside, and was so alarmed that he hurried out to inquire about the situation. He saw Xiao Zhan running wildly through the courtyard, and finally fleeing to the old tree.

Wang Yibo stood under the tree and shouted: "Xiao Zhan, get out of there!"

"Climb up if you have the ability!"

"Xiao Zhan!"

"That's me!"

"......"

"Put down the broom first. If you have something to say, say it. What other wife hits like you?" Xiao Zhan persuaded with good advice.

"How dare you mention the word 'wife'?!" Wang Yibo sneered. "Fine, you won't come down. Xiao Gao, cut down this tree!"

"Yes!"

This was a hundred-year-old tree, which was not easy to grow. It would be a pity to cut it down so easily!

Housekeeper Qin was about to run and stop him, when he saw Xiao Zhan leap through the air, stepping on branches and leaves to stand in place.

Wang Yibo smacked him with the broom several times and kicked his feet twice before the two went to the study one after the other.

Housekeeper Qin wiped off his sweat and dispersed all the servants who were watching the fun before returning to the ancestral hall to continue cleaning, muttering: "Master, old lady, don't take offense, the General and Wang-daren are in love. En, yes, hitting is kissing and scolding is love. You can rest assured."

On the other side, Xiao Zhan walked into the study, muttering: "I lost all face."

"Do you still know how to save face?" Wang Yibo was furious and threw the broom back to Xiao Gao. "Does the shopkeeper know who you are?"

"Probably not, otherwise would he have dared to ask me to help?" Xiao Zhan said.

Wang Yibo was panting where he sat. After running around for a while, sweat was dripping from his forehead.

"Have some tea first." Xiao Zhan poured him a cup of tea as an apology, and then explained, "If I didn't make up such a reason at the time, how could I have let you eat hot stuffed steamed buns?"

"So it's my fault?"

"That's not true." Xiao Zhan had just sat down when he was kicked again. "No, I mean that I didn't go in vain last night. While I was doing it, I secretly learned the craft. In the future, if you want to eat buns in the middle of the night, you don't have to bother others. I can make them for you."

Wang Yibo didn't believe his words at all. He drank his tea angrily, calmed himself down, and then asked about business: "You found the doctor?"

"I found him. Thanks to your portrait, a doctor soon said he had treated this person." Xiao Zhan looked serious as he said in a low voice, "The doctor said that Bao Lun was suffering from a colorless, odorless poison, and that he didn't notice any abnormalities at first, just felt dizzy and weak. The doctor and Bao Lun just thought that he had contracted a cold, and they didn't realize something was wrong until long-term treatment was ineffective. The doctor couldn't cure him, and was afraid of his reputation being ruined, so he didn't continue to treat him."

"He was poisoned....."

"It was the same poison that was used on my father." Xiao Zhan's face was somber. "I didn't expect that he would end up harming himself after harming others, and that he would die of this type of poison in the end."

Wang Yibo was silent for a moment, then said: "Now we must discover the origin and effect of this poison. People at the hospital might understand it, but they may make it known."