chapter 1 - pilot

The girls were exhausted after a long day

The girls were exhausted after a long day. Today was a roller coaster of emotions—sadness, happiness, and shock—all in one. It was around 9pm and they were heading back to the waiting room after their debut stage performance.

As Jiyoung, the oldest and leader of the group opened the door, they were greeted by their senior, Enhypen.

"Surprise!" they all cheered excitedly, holding a banner that read, "Congratulations on debuting!!" The girls gave them a bow and thanked them afterwards.

Today is the day the girls debuted as a four-member K-pop girl group under HYBE LABELS after years of training.

The HYBE family has always been supportive of them since their trainee days, especially Enhypen.

Quick introduction! Their group name was "Nova". They consist of 4 girls. Kim Jiyoung, the oldest and leader, Shin Hayoung, Lee Seoyeon and Kang Hyerin, the baby of the group.

As they walked into the room, they saw a big white cake on the table that was in the middle of the room with their logo on it, consisting of many candles. All the girls thanked the boys and staff members.

"Wahhh! Thank you everyone!" Hyerin cheered excitedly.

They stood around the cake and took a group photo. "Yah Enhypen join the photo!" One of the staff members who was holding the camera spoke.

They took a bunch of photos together and enjoyed the cake afterwards.

It was nearing midnight, and everyone was in the room chatting. The staff went to pack up, so it was just Enhypen and Nova. They were taking selfies and making TikTok's together.

"Jungwon, wanna do this dance with me?" Hyerin asked, showing Jungwon the dance on her phone.

Jungwon and Hyerin had been good friends since their trainee days, they were able to bond well since they were the same age, and they had always been rooting for each other.

"Fine, since you begged me." He snarked, smirking. "Pfft.. you're so annoying."