chapter 53 - best part

Unfortunately, the article was taken down within minutes of it being published

Unfortunately, the article was taken down within minutes of it being published. Zoa's company had paid a huge sum of money to take it down and even started a new scandal to bury the truth. Zoa is continuing her idol life as if nothing happened.

Of course, every action has a consequence. The K-pop fans were smarter than that, they had re-posted it everywhere on social media. Zoa receiving backlash and hate for everything that she had done was a punishment itself. She ruined not only her reputation, but her group as well.

But for Zoa, the hate didn't affect her. Losing Jungwon did.

Jungwon never talked to Zoa again even when she tried contacting him over and over. She got new numbers and even made new instagram accounts. But he didn't care. To him, she was a waste of time.

Days passed, and Nova and Enhypen hadn't seen eachother due to their separate schedules. Jungwon was worried about whether Hyerin was still avoiding him. He couldn't forgive himself for being in a relationship with the person who ruined his and Hyerin's life.

Even though it's all in the past now, the fact that he got together with Zoa absolutely disgusted him.

"So, does this mean you and Jungwon are gonna get back together?" Seoyeon asked. Hyerin looked up as she was eating her tteokboki. "Honestly, I don't know. I love him, but I wanna protect my peace." Hyerin replied.

"Girl, come on! The love of your life is here, this is the right time." Seoyeon beamed. "I know. But I'm just afraid of history repeating itself."

"It's okay if you don't want to, Hyerin ah. But I don't want you to regret anything." The eldest spoke. "The whole world is rooting for you and Jungwon, so why not?" Seoyeon added. "They were rooting for us and shipping us together at the start too, remember?"

"That's true. Well, just make sure you know what you want. Okay?"

"Okay, unnie." Hyerin smiled as they continued eating. Of course Hyerin wanted Jungwon back. Her love for him never died. She decided to not think about it, and remain as friends with Jungwon.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"And to wrap up our concert, we have a special performance by Jungwon!"