chapter 56 - it'll be.

4 years later

4 years later.

Jungwon and Hyerin are still happily together, and they are now the most famous K-pop groups around the globe. Their cute relationship made everyone fall in love with them and brought more fame to their groups. The hate eventually died down, and everyone is happy for them.

Fans are calling them the IT couple of K-pop. They feel blessed to receive so much love from all around the world. And they felt even more blessed to have each other by their sides.

They've gone on holidays, performed many more stages, and even made a collab song together. The song is topping the charts and has won many awards. And of course, not forgetting their number one supporters, Nova and Enhypen.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"Today we have the IT couple of K-pop, Jungwon and Hyerin!" The MC spoke. The two were doing a live interview on stage today. "Hello, I'm Yang Jungwon of Enhypen." Jungwon smiled. "Hello, I'm Kang Hyerin of Nova!" She waved.

"So, how long have you guys been together?"

"It's been close to 5 years now." Jungwon replied. As they were sitting down next to each other on the sofa, Jungwon was seen resting his hand on Hyerin's thigh. Feeling that, Hyerin got immediate butterflies in her stomach, but she tried to hide it.

"Wow, congratulations. Everyone seems to adore your relationship. Do you mind telling us your love story?"

"Well, it's pretty simple, actually. Jungwon and I had been friends since we were trainees, he would catch my attention from time to time, but I never really thought about him as more than a friend. After I debuted, we grew even closer, and I guess that's when the feelings started developing." Hyerin replied.

"And who confessed first?"

"Jungwon!" Hyerin giggled as Jungwon nodded shyly.

"Omo, how adorable. And how did you guys become official?"