chapter 29 - hate

Today, Nova were performing at an event in the city

Today, Nova were performing at an event in the city. They were getting ready in the dressing room. It was their first performance since the holidays and the scandal and Hyerin was more nervous than ever.

"We're on in 5!" The girls finished their make up and took their places. 

They finished their performance, but they weren't satisfied. The crowd became silent as they came onto stage. But that wasn't the case for the other groups. It was as if nobody wanted to see them there. "Well, that went well." Jiyoung spoke as they took off their mic packs in the dressing room. "Probably just a bad crowd." Hayoung added.

Hyerin kept quiet, truth was, she saw a few people holding up banners that read 'hyerin should leave nova' 'nova would be better without hyerin' but she didn't want to show her weakness. She couldn't help but feel guilty. The girls probably saw it too, but didn't want to say anything about it.

wonie🐱:
hey precious. how'd your performance go?

hyerin:
good! i had fun :)

wonie🐱:
really? i'll watch ur fancam when its out ;))

hyerin:
you better. what are you guys up to?

wonie🐱:
had a few meetings earlier, but were done for the day. miss you

hyerin:
its only been a day

wonie🐱:
yeah but we spent 2 months with eachother everyday. the separation anxiety is real

hyerin:
wanna go out for supper?

wonie🐱:
sounds perfect. ill pick u up at 8

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Soon, it was 8pm already. "Going out?" Jiyoung asked. Hyerin nodded as she put on her earrings. "Wah! You're not wearing a cap and mask this time?" Seoyeon asked. "No, everyone knows already. What's the point?" Hyerin answered.

"Right, well be careful." Hayoung warned. "I will. See you guys later!" Hyerin waved as she left the dorm, seeing Jungwon waiting for her outside. "Flowers? Is today a special occasion?" Hyerin asked, looking at the boy who was holding a bouquet of roses.