chapter 5 - jealousy

Later that evening, Enhypen was in their dorm, relaxing

Later that evening, Enhypen was in their dorm, relaxing. "Yahh!! You cheated! That was foul play!" Niki yelled while Jungwon was laughing his ass off.

"Nah bro, you're just bad at this game." Jungwon cheekily replied. "Aish, whatever. I'll win this round." Niki said, determined.

Sunghoon and Sunoo were sitting on the sofa beside the 2 maknaes, observing the game. Sunghoon was on his phone, looking at social media.

"Yah Sunoo did you see this?" Sunghoon showed Sunoo his phone screen.

"Oh? Hyerin and Lee Know sunbaenim?" Sunoo analysed the photo.

"She just debuted and already a host at Music Bank? That's impressive." He added.

"Huh? What is it? Let me see." Jungwon turned his head as soon as he head Hyerin's name, pausing the game.

"Yahhh hyung! Why'd you pause the game!" Niki groaned. Sunghoon turned his phone screen to show Jungwon and Niki the photo. It was a selfie of Lee Know and Hyerin together announcing that they would be MC's together.

Jungwon couldn't help but feel a little..

Jealous.

It was clear to the guys that Jungwon looked annoyed. "Ohhh what's with that face Jungwon? You jealous?" Sunoo said playfully, smiling cheekily.

"Pff. No. Yah Niki let's continue." Jungwon answered, but they knew that that was a lie.

"You 2 have been getting pretty close huh? You and Hyerin." Sunghoon said. "The whole fandom is going wild over your interactions."

"Right! There's edits of them everywhere on TikTok." Sunoo added, nodding his head.

"You should be careful hyung. Who knows what'll happen if this goes too far. It could be bad for both our groups." Said the youngest.

"No!!" Jungwon yelled, tossing the remote control aside.

"NICEEEE! I told you I'd win." Niki cheered, jumping up and down.

The following day, Nova was in the recording studio again. "Good news guys, our title track is almost done! We're left with the pre-chorus part so hopefully we can get that done today." Jiyoung announced.

"Let's not take too much time, Hyerin still has rehearsals with Lee Know sunbaenim." Hayoung added. "Oh shit! I totally forgot! But I was going to go live later." Hyerin whined, putting her face into her palms.

"So do it with him when y'all are free." Jiyoung suggested. "Really? It's not a bad idea, should I?"

"Yeah, why not?"

"Okay then." Hyerin agreed, thinking that it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Few hours later,

"And that's a wrap! Our title track is finished!" Jiyoung clapped, so did the girls. "Woohooo! Great job everyone. Thank you for all your hard work." Hayoung said to the producers, and the girls took a bow.

"Okay I'm off I'll see you guys back the dorm." Hyerin bid her goodbye as she left the room. "Bye Hyerin! Be good." Said the leader.

Hyerin arrived at the JYP building for her rehearsal, and the staff led her to the dance studio where they would be using.

She was greeted by Lee Know and took a seat on the couch next to him. "Oh! Hi Hyerin! How are you?" Lee know greeted, bowing and reaching his hand out to shake hers.

"Hi Lee Know sunbae! I'm doing good, and yourself?" She bowed and shook his hand out of respect.

"I'm fine. Thank you for asking. It's really nice to be working together with you. Congratulations on your debut!"

"Thank you sunbae! I'm so honoured to be able to work with you."

"Aishh, stop it. Okay, so here's the list of groups we'll be interviewing. All we have to do is write some questions down for them."

"Okay, let's get started, shall we?"

She looked at the list, and this week they would be interviewing Nova, Enhypen followed by other groups. Her eyes widened, seeing Enhypen's name on the list, but she simply played it cool.

A good 2 hours passed, and they were done for the day. "The script looks good so far. I think we can call it a day." Said Lee Know. 

"Mhm I agree. By the way sunbae if you're free now, would you like to go live with me?"  Hyerin asked.

"Sure! It's been awhile since I did a Vlive." He smiled.

Hyerin set up her phone in front of the 2 of them and turned on the live.

"Oh wow, there's already 2k people?? How are they so fast!" Hyerin said in shock. "Annyeong everyonee!" She waved at the camera.

Meanwhile, Jungwon, who was at their private gym doing his daily workout and was taking a break, got a text message from Heeseung that read, "Yahh your girlfriend is with another man! Kekeke." Following the text was a link to Hyerin's livestream.

He opened the link, and his eyebrows furrowed. "What the hell?"  He watched the live and even read some comments.

"Ahhh I ship this couple!!!!"

"You guys look good together!"

His grip on his phone tightened as he watched them sit so close and laugh with each other. She looked like she was having fun with Lee Know and Jungwon did not like it one bit.  

The more he watched them, the more he realised that

He had to make her his,

 and his only.