chapter 19 - MAMA

Nova and Enhypen were gathered in the meeting room today

Nova and Enhypen were gathered in the meeting room today. Their managers had called them both down to discuss some things. "As you all know, MAMA is coming soon. It is the biggest award show in Korea. We want to give you guys the opportunity to showcase a special performance."

"Does anyone want to do it?" The manager asked. "Hyerin will do it." Jiyoung spoke up. "I don't know about that. I already did a solo." Hyerin answered.

"It doesn't have to be a solo. You can do it in groups."

"Ah.. I'm not sure." She scratched her neck hesitantly. "I'll do it with you." Everyone turned to look at the owner of the voice. Hyerin looked at Jungwon, who was sitting across from her, creasing her brows, and he winked at her in response. He really wasn't trying to hide it anymore. She thought.

"Great! Hyerin and Jungwon will do a duet again. Anyone else?" "I'll do one." Jay volunteered. "In that case, I'll do it with you." Seoyeon raised her hand. Jay nodded in agreement.

"Then it's settled. Four of you will perform a special stage as duets. You guys decide on what you want to showcase and start rehearsing. Dismissed."

The staff left the room, leaving the two groups. Jungwon shifted his seat and sat in the empty chair next to Hyerin.

"What do you want to do, babe?" Jungwon asked. "It's up to you, you wanted to do it." She answered. "Okay then. We'll dance since that's our thing." Hyerin nodded in agreement.

"Aish, these two really have attachment issues." Sunghoon said, rolling his eyes playfully. "For real. They can't go a second without seeing each other." Sunoo added. "You guys should see how Hyerin whines at home about how much she misses Jungwon." Hayoung exposed.

"Yah unnie! You guys are just jealous that you don't have what we do." Hyerin snapped back, joking, of course. Jungwon was enjoying every bit of it. All of them started to burst out laughing. "How about you two? What are you guys doing?" Jiyoung asked Seoyeon and Jay.

"I'm gonna sing, and Jay's gonna play the guitar. We haven't decided on the song yet though." Seoyeon responded. "Alright, then you guys better get to it." Heeseung ordered the four of them.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──