chapter 16 - one month

It has been a month since Hyerin and Jungwon's relationship started, and everything has been going smoothly so far

It has been a month since Hyerin and Jungwon's relationship started, and everything has been going smoothly so far. Hyerin's ankle healed quick and they are back to filming their MV. The two went on many dates, Hyerin even goes to Enhypen's dorm sometimes.

They even celebrated Hyerin's birthday together on a boat, watching the fireworks. Both groups are supportive of their relationship and help cover for them.

The fans are still suspicious but are unable to find any legit proof. Today Nova was at a company meeting without Hyerin, as she had rehearsals with Jungwon.

"Yah, Jiyoung, I've been meaning to ask. Are Hyerin and Jungwon dating?"

Taken aback by the manager's question, she quickly denied it.

"What? No."

"Oh really? Okay."

"But what if they were?" Seoyeon blurted out.

"What do you mean?" The manager asked.

"What if they were dating? Is it really a big deal?"

"To be honest, the company only enforced that rule so the idols don't lose focus. But it's not a big deal to date, as long as it doesn't affect their career and mental well-being."

"Okay, so let's say Hyerin and Jungwon are dating. What would happen to them?"

"Nothing, we will let it slide as long as they both fulfil their idol duties. But it might cause some damage to the group image. You're lucky if the fans are supportive."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Meanwhile, in the other studio, Hyerin and Jungwon were writing their next script. "Where should we go tonight?" Jungwon asked, looking at Hyerin.

"Tonight? We were supposed to go out tonight?" Hyerin answered, looking confused.

"It's our one month today. Did you forget?"

Hyerin was too stunned to speak. It must have slipped her mind. She quickly shook her head, trying to deny it.