chapter 18 - not for sale

Three weeks later, the two returned to their hectic schedules

Three weeks later, the two returned to their hectic schedules. Nova had officially released their comeback album and was busy with promotions. Hyerin and Jungwon hadn't seen each other during the whole 3 weeks due to Nova filming their MV and Enha preparing for MAMA and other events.

To put it simply, they were very busy with their own things and barely had any time to see each other.

They will finally see each other tonight at SBS Inkigayo. Hyerin had a special stage, and she had been practicing hard for it. This time, she was solo. She was nervous, as she had only ever performed with Nova and with Jungwon.

Nova was in the practice room, which was a level above the studio Enhypen was using.

wonie🐱: 1 new message

Hyerin's eyes lit up upon seeing his name pop up on her screen.

wonie🐱:
what are u doing, beautiful?

hyerin:
practice:( hbu?

wonie🐱:
thinking ab you

hyerin:
cute

wonie🐱:
i miss you

hyerin:
i miss you too, won

wonie🐱:
are you at the studio upstairs?

hyerin:
mhm, wae?

wonie🐱:
meet me in the recording studio?

hyerin:
okayyy i cant stay long tho

"Unnie I'm gonna head to the bathroom real quick." Hyerin told Jiyoung, and she nodded. Hyerin left the room and headed towards the solo recording studio.

She opened the door and realised the lights were off. Though it wasn't pitch black, it was dim. She went inside, and before she knew it, she was pinned to the door as the person closed it shut. "Oh- hey Won, how did you get here so fast-"

She was cut off as he quickly put his lips against hers, one hand on her waist and the other on the door, beside her face. She cupped his face with her hands and deepened the kiss.