╠4╣

" Well, when I'm ready , I'll definitely tell you ."
Azura said with a nervous smile as she looked at him , he seemed to be in deep thought and then nodded . When she was ready? Heck , she was more than ready. How would you be able to hold your chastity if such a meal was roaming around in front of you, but she couldn't really say anything in front of her family now, could she ?

" I'll wait for you then "
He smiled .

" ummm ? So now that it's set ? How about we go inside now ? I'm feeling hungry and it's almost lunch time . " leopard queen said .

" I see ! I'll go start preparing for the food . Asher , how about you join is for one last meal , we'd love to have azura with us till she packs her stuff if she wants to. "
Victor who was the best cook among them suggested. Asher looked at azura for answer , she just nodded and that was enough to make him agree .

" I guess we will stay for lunch . "
He said .

" though I still don't like you near my daughter , you can stay with azura till the food is prepared and chit chat . "
Damien said as he threw a fit at Asher and then left with the leopard king , who seemed to agree with him and they left to do their works .

" I'm sorry for their behavior, but sure , rest for a while , I'll send some refreshments to you . " leopard queen said as she and lante left to get the things read .

" you better take care of her "
Was the last thing lante said before leaving .

Asher just chuckled at those threats that he received, they were pretty amusing and entertaining to him .

" Let's go to my room shall we ? "
Azura suggested and Asher just nodded at her . His eyes never looking away for her walking figure , he smiled to himself as he walked behind her .

" so ? Would you like to ask anything to me ? "
Azura said as they both got seated on her bed .

" it's me who should be asking that to you but .... why were you drowning in that lake? "
Asher asked as he remembered it .

" I accidentally fell into it and didn't know how to swim "
Azura chuckled. While Asher just looked at her with suspicion and then raised a brow .

" no sane person goes near lakes to drown anyway , what did you go there for ? "
Seems like he wasn't buying her lies .

Well , it wouldn't hurt to tell Asher about that crush thing but she didn't want to cause a scene , according to Asher's personality , azura was sure he would go and beat the shit out of Edward.

" trust me , I was following a butterfly and lost track of direction . I never left home and it was new ."
Butterfly ? Seriously? She cursed herself . Asher sighed as he realized that she didn't want to embarrass herself so it was better to not push her further .

" I see . Stay away from those creatures then ! "
Asher said .

" I will . Actually , may I ask you a question ? "
Azura said getting to the point . Asher nodded his head in agreement .

"Go on "
He said as he comfortably laid himself on the bed as if he owned it .

" would you mind if I took in another male ? "
Azura dropped the bomb .

" am I not strong enough for you ? "
Asher swiftly sat .

" you are , but I want to build a strong family , there will surely be times you will have to leave my side , what will I do then? "
Azura raised the possibility which made Asher think deeply for a moment before he answered.

" if that's the case then I've got some conditions too ! "
He smirked , her worries did have a point after all .

" Go on ! "
Azura smiled, internally she was screaming and panicking.

" I won't allow you to have a male that has less than three stripes . And you must mate with me before you accept someone else ...,"
He examined azura's calculative expression and he was smart enough to understand what was she thinking about .
" I guess we might mate sooner than I thought? Who's the guy you're thinking about ? Tell me ! "
He added .

" how did you know ! "
She asked him dumbfounded. Did she think out loud again?

" your body language speaks to me "
He chimed and smirked at her .

" fine! Don't worry , he's a tetra marked beast ! His name is Winston "
Azura said as she remembered her to do list . Steal Winston and stay away from BQQ.

Asher whistled at the mention of the tiger prince, Winston.

" my , you're talking about that tiger ! He's strong , we've fought before . "
Asher nodded .

" really ? Do you think I can convince him ? "
Azura asked and Asher shook his head laughing.

" my dearest mate doesn't need to pelad anyone , you can get any male you want on your feet with just one request, but mate with me tonight . "
He added seriously. Azura's cheeks turned bright at the mention as she fanned her face and Asher raised a brow .

" are you that shy ? I knew you were ready but didn't want to say anything in front of your family . "
Asher again laid down as he intensely stared at her with loving eyes.

" how did you know that again ? "
Azura was having thoughts about this guy knowing telepathy or something.

"So I'm right ! the way you were checking me out was obvious and I'm the best after all ! "
He flipped his hair cockily while azura just stared at him . Seems like she just ended up boosting his ego .

" whatever "
She said hiding her face in her palms , having pale complexion wasn't that nice , your face truns red.

It was evening right now .

Azura and Asher were done with the lunch but decided to stay a little longer do azura can spend time with her mother, presently her family was seeing her off .
Her mother was in tears .
" my baby ! "
She said as she hugged azura .

" you better take care of her ! "
Damien pointed towards Asher as he too hugged azura .

" I will "
He sincerely replied for the first time .

" and , you better remember it for the rest of your life "
Leopard king also glared.

" you know you can always come here right ? "
Lante said and azura chuckled at his words .

" mom , dads, I'll be fine trust me ! I love you all "
Azura said as she smiled at Victor who wiped her years away .

" always stay happy and blessed my child "
The parents said as they watched Asher take azura away .

[ A/n : Do vote and comment your thoughts , trust me , I won't bite ya'll ]