╠5╣

They had reached the cave that Asher normally lived in before he was away for awakening , it took them almost five hours . asher also told azura that he cleaned everything up yesterday and azura was really proud of him for doing that . Really ! The cave was beautiful inside , it had two rooms and one common bathing area in between and a stairs connected the living room and kitchen area to the bedrooms area , it was nice .

So presently Asher was showing his gem collection to azura .

" where did you even get these from? "
Azura said totally amazed .

" the place we are sitting in used to be a mine that I found , so I grabbed all the gemstones and those emeralds i hunted after killing all the colossals that I ran into years ago . I let half of them go alive "
He was making it sound like it was no big deal but the small scar on his left hand said otherwise . She was sure that he left haflway .

" I'm so happy that you did all that ! "
His smile widens .

" I'm  happy too "
His words seemed genuine and serious .

" I hope you remember your promise dear "
With that azura's cheeks turned red again . He smiled at her flustered expression . He was enjoying it .

" I want to take a bath first its too hot , o-f course I remember my words "
Azura said as she fanned her face .

" fine then , I'll pour water in the bathtub for you ! "
He goes away to do his thing while azura is still in the bedroom area .

She was glad that Parker and Bai QingQing drama didn't happen yet , if it was true then she'd planned on adding one more thing to add to her to do list .
Steal Curtis too .

Man can work like an air conditioner in all the seasons . Plus , he's strong , check . Favourite color red , check . Yandere vibes , check. Tall af , check . Muscular body , check . All she needed to do was knocking some sense in that head of his that he can't go around being Possessive and obsessive and hurt other males , other than that , he was perfection.

But still getting Winston was her first priority .

" the bath is done darling , please strip and enter "

" coming "

Azura was settled in the bath , but Asher looking at her with those hungry eyes wasn't helping at all . She wanted to get this done peacefully but then she can't help but feel aroused at the thought of mating with Asher.

" Asher! "
She whispers as she looked at him aldredy to find him staring intensly at her .

" come on , let's mate ! "
She said as ignores her burning cheeks . Asher did not have to be told twice . The bathtub was big enough to accommodate them both and azura was glad for that.

Steam rises from the surface,
As two lovers come together,
In the warmth of the tub,
Their passion cannot be tethered.

The scent of arousal fills the room,
As they move in perfect sync,
Hands exploring every inch,
As they sink deeper into the brink.

Her soft curves against his hard frame,
Their lips seeking each other out,
Their bodies moving in a sensual dance,
As their pleasure leaves no doubt.

The steam settles, as the night advances,
And the couple lay in bliss,
For in this moment, in this bathtub,
Their love is forever sealed with a kiss.

[ A/n : I suck at writing smut , but I might try in future , till then enjoy the poems ]

She stretched her arms and legs, feeling refreshed and energized. The warm sun was shining through her window, filling her room with light. She tries to get up and suddenly her legs give up , of course they would , she found Asher sleeping soundly beside her with his hand over her again . She was still naked but it didn't really bother her much as she was again covered with a blanket of animal skin .

As the memories of last night rush in , she couldn't help but feel shy , the fact that this guy went on with his stamina for like hours until she finally fainted , him saying that I guess we should stop now hmm in his sexy voice was the last thing she remembered before she passed out .
She admired his face as she ran ruffled his hair . It was so soft and healthy .

" hmm you're awake? "
He said in his half sleepy voice .

" yes I am ! "
She smiled .

" Darling , you know how happy I am ? "
He said as his lips curved into a smile as he lifted the blanket of animal skin and stared at her chest . She was flustered at his action but when her eyes fell there , she smiled seeing a red brid mark near left breast .

" I'm happy if you're happy . "
She said as she initiated a hug which Asher gladly accepted .

" yes , we should get up though ! "
Asher suggested as he broke the hug and stares into azura's eyes .

" why ? I wanna rest ~ "
She whined and he chuckled .

" baby we don't really have time for that although I do know how much your body must be aching from last night , but still don't we wanna reach Winston? " He said .

That was pretty supportive of him but Winston can wait !
Azura wanted to sleep a little more.

" he's actually leaving for trading purposes and might not be back for months , we don't wanna wait that long now do we ? I wanna spar with him ! " Asher said as he played with azura's hair and kisses it .

She jolted up at Asher's words .
Now now, we definitely wouldn't wanna wait that long , after all , azura had other plans in her mind too .