╠21╣ [LEON]

Everyone was now standing near the sparring grounds . The whole area was lit by fires in the night time.

"Ask the males to come "
Leopard king ordered one of the guards who immediately left to call for the males .

" so , how do you plan on evaluating their worth and strength ? "
Damien said as he looked at azura's males , demanding an pleasing answer.

" of course we'll fight first "
Asher said nonchalantly.

" see if they are worthy , even if they have lost "
Winston said .

" if we see that they are determined enough to get stronger in order to protect azura then we'll consider them "
Noah said and curtis hissed in agreement .

" that's a very nice answer "
Lante was impressed .

" indeed "
Victor agreed.

" so who's going to fight ? "
Leopard king questioned .

" I'll go first "
Asher said as he stretches his arms as he intensely stares at the men who stood in line in front of them in the sparring area .

There were a total of five men , their species obvious , a lion , two wolves and two tigers . The females were standing behind the males so they couldn't see azura at all .

Asher was in no mood for joking around right now , he wanted to get this thing done as soon as possible , he didn't want to give unworthy men a chance of even staring at his beloved female .

" leopard queen "
Asher called out .
" you won't mind if I ruin this sparring ground of yours , will you ? "
He asked as his eyes shined with excitement.

" of course I won't "
Leopard queen smiled .

Winston and the others were getting chills seeing Asher like this ,it was only once in a blue moon that you get to see such a version of him , a version that doesn't plan on tolerating no one's bs .

He turned into his half turned beast form and flew in the sky [ his wings show up, other body stays the same] . He flew in the air and then stepped on the ground and that caused the ground to crack and the moment he landed , he released his intense beast pressure , a deadly smirk on his face as he walked towards the wolf beastman .

And in just one blow of his wings , the wolf beastmen went flying in air and the tiger beastmen were barely able to hold on .

The lion beastman seemed to be unfazed and it made Asher more excited .

Asher then went back to where the family was standing and landed near Winston.

" the wolves and the tigers are useless if you ask me . Send the wolves away , winston can go spar with the tigers "
He said and winston nodded .

As winston stepped into the grounds, his duel with the two tigers began, he also released his beast pressure , it was interesting to watch the two tigers keep up to Winston's movements.

In no time , the two tiger beastmen too gave up , while the lion beastman stood there as he boringly stared at the scene unfolding in front of him with a hint of boredom in his eyes , he looked like he was done with the bs here and wanted to go back and sleep , as if he could hardly care enough to give a fuck about all this happening around him .

He was also disgusted in some way, all this was happening for a woman ...... apparently he too was one of those who were chosen as worthy for the female by her family .

He was questioning whether the female's family was blind or they just didn't give a fuck and wanted to get the custom done . Because the wolves and tigers were weaklings according to him and the tigers managed to last in their fight with winston merely because of good luck and them being two .
Their beast marks were hidden as they were fully dressed . He was sure by now that the female wasn't into weak men as her weakest male was a three marked beast who was nearing to attaining the fourth mark .

He chuckled to himself .
" any hierarchy other than strength is useless "
And he was glad that the female understood it well , but that didn't mean that he likes the idea of fighting for a woman . It hurt his pride to be dumped in the same boat as those loosers .

Asher's ears perked up when he heard the lion beastman mumble those words . He had a sinister smile on his face . He sure had good ears , Noah was looking at Asher as if he had gone crazy and Curtis couldn't be bothered to look at anyone except for azura who stood behind him and her fathers .

" Winston, let's change ! "Asher said excitedly .

"Huh , OK "
Wisnton said as he pushed those two tigers away and then walked back to where he was previously.

And Asher went into the grounds and stood right in front of the lion beastman .

" would you be interested in my female in any way ? "
He asked the lion beastman calmly .

" I don't know "
The lion said rolling his eyes . Asher knew that he was dragged here , he was totally not here by his own will .

" your personal feelings about this situation that you are litreally dragged into ? "
Asher said giving an eye smile to the lion beastman who for a second was shook .

" how did you know ? "
He asked .

" you're acting way too obvious, I'd be dumb if I didn't notice . "
Asher rolled his eyes .

" no , I'm not into ugly females "
That was where Asher's brain exploded , this big kitty cat in front of him just dared to insult his azura like that .

" you sure are confident of your knowledge about her aren't ya ? Let me enlighten you about her then "
Asher raised a brow , trying his best to remain calm and not throw any sarcastic remarks as his untilamte goal was to build a happy and strong family that makes azura feel loved and protected . Still he always has his back ups ready .

" no need "
The lion beastman said .

" My dear lion, I must commend your unwavering confidence and strong demeanor. However, I do hope your pride is not dampened by the fact that even the mightiest of creatures can still learn a thing or two "
He said trying his best to remain respectful considering the guy was strong and can cause some damage if he puts his heart into it .

‎‧₊˚✧ HER   BEAST   MATES ✧˚₊‧On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara