╠70╣

A week had passed ever since azura's pregnancy was revealed,  she was so happy and delighted,  her main hobbies was leeching onto Leon and going to the ocean with at least four of her mates every once In a while.

She was eating a lot too , she could now shamelessly act like a foodie .

Azura was happy,  this time she swore to make sure that her kids are safe and sound .

Four cubs , no female this time but it's okay , children are children .

Everyone was so overprotective of her , they always surrounded her , she was never allowed to be alone anywhere she went . She didn't mind that .

It was evening right now .

Azura sat in the living room half of her mates had been doing whatever they wanted and she was presently surrounded by Asher,  Noah and Finn.

They all were looking at her In disbelief at the moment.......

She actually had made plans of going near the ocean with QingQing,  this time , this QingQing had no intentions of going back to her world or whatever,  she somehow disclosed it to azura in an indirect way and azura was happy that she'll stay with her brother , still the love hate relationship though, QingQing's harem had 8 beastmen , too many compared to the novel but the girl had taken azura's words way to seriously and was actually planning to stay here forever . That was good and still none of azura's buisness .

" you're telling me you made a plan of going to the shore "
Finn said .

" again ? "
Asher said , he couldn't stand the sight of so much water . The lake was fine but not this .

" that too with someone ? I'm glad that you're soical skills are developing but darling , can't you choose some other location ? "
Noah asked .

" no , walking by the ocean is peaceful at evening I might swim a little at the shore  "
Azura said , yes ,she had successfully mastered swimming now .

" then take the snakes with you "
Finn said.

It was for the best,  what if something happened to azura at the ocean  . And if she was going to swim , the snakes were the best options .

" hmm ,  I see "
Azura said.

" be careful , my sixth senses says that something could go wrong "
Finn said .

" I believe his sixth sense "
Noah said .

" Darling,  just stay away from waters and stay glued to the snakes , I'm sure nothing would go wrong "
Asher said .

As the sun began to dip below the horizon, the sky transformed into a breathtaking display of pinks, purples, and oranges. The vibrant colors reflected off the calm waters of the sea, creating a picturesque backdrop for the evening. The gentle sound of waves crashing against the shore filled the air, intermingled with the distant cries of seagulls.

The fading sunlight illuminated the soft white sand, casting a warm glow over everything it touched.

The evening scenery of the sea shore was a magical moment, where time seemed to stand still and worries melted away. The combination of the beauty of nature, the sounds of the ocean, were both remarkable and unforgettable.

QingQing and azura walked side a by side as they chatted . QingQing was here with her snake mate and Parker , while azura was accompanied by Curtis and Cassius.

She was happy right now . The males were standing as they too chatted about random things .

While she and QingQing took a walk .

" how are the kids doing ? "
QingQing asked as she smiled.

" they're doing fine right now "
Azura said as she rubbed her slightly swollen belly .

" that's great , I'm so happy for you "
QingQing said.

She too had given birth to a couple of snakelings and wolf cubs , she was more experienced in the field of giving birth compared to azura at the moment .

" thank you "
Azura said smiling.

" should we go stand near the waters , it's going to be near the shore , I really liked doing it during the time I was pregnant with wolfs "
QingQing said and azura thought for a moment as she looked back at Cassius and curtis , they felt her eyes on them and asked ,

" what happened ? "
Curtis asked .

" Nothing,  can I go stand in the water , it's not too deep "
Azura said .

" no "
Cassius said .

" why ? "
Azuda asked, that response came out too quickly.

" what if you slip ? "
Cassius said.  And curtis nodded at his words .

" I'm not a kid love "
Azura said.

" you can't go alone , should me and Cassius come? "
Curtis said.

"It's fine , QingQing is staying there with me "
Azura said as she held QingQing's hand and smiled .

" it's fine,  let her "
Parker said smiling,  he was a tetramekred beast now.  Azura was somewhat proud of him for that  ? Just a  little ?

" okay then "
Cassius sighed .

" if anything feels wro-"
" then scream for help "
Azura cuts Curtis's words and he chuckled as he nodded .

" yes "
And QingQing and azura walked towards the water .