╠34╣

Azura beamed happily as she walked towards the lake , she was enjoying enjoying routine of bathing in lake water . Though it was cold but she had fun in doing that , she knew she wouldn't dare do it once it'd winter.

Finn followed her behind , it was the second and the last day , finally their house would be all done and cleaned for them to shift back there again .

" Darling walk slowly ! "
Finn said as he smiled at her .

Yes , azura and Finn had gotten more comfortable with eachother and azura's other males too were getting used to Finn's presence. He was someone whom you can rely on without any worries and know that he will definitely get things done for you .

" finally "
Azura said as they had reached towards the lake.

Today was the first time that Finn was assisting azura while she was planning to bath , he felt weird and thought that it would be really awkward. Asher had suddenly asked him to do it instead of Curtis so that poor snake can go early with them and they can finish their work faster .

Azura knew exactly what she wanted to do !

She thinks that it's ok to mate with Finn now that he's being good and nice to everyone.

Once they're mated , Finn won't ever have doubts about azura's love or think of leaving her, though he didn't plan on leaving her, his actions spoke louder than words.

Azura was slowly getting confident about her body and herself, if it was old self the she'd think twice before she invites a man in like this but now that she knows and understands how things work in this word , she knew that this was better than beating around the bush, if you want something, you ask for it and take it if both the parties allow .

Knowing that they shared mutual feelings for eachother , it made things better .

Azura stripped naked , Finn's eyes fell on the spousal marks that graced her body . He couldn't help but admire her back , she looked so ethereal from every angle , how he was allowed to love someone so special to many people and how the other people let him , they even accepted him and he now knew that everything was easier if he just thought out of the box .

This place was secluded according to Noah so no one would be able to see them do anything anyway .

He was making simple things complex.

" say Finn? "
He heard azura ask as she turned to face him .

Finn's face flushed red as the sight of her bare in front of him , she looked so inviting and sensual , her skin was as soft as a rose petal and the blush on her cheeks made her even more desirable, Her complexion resembled in color a newly grown flower , and every part of Her body was beautifully situated. Her face full of youthful luster. Her beautiful breasts made Her waist seem very thin. From top to bottom , she was perfect to his eyes .

He looked at her in awe
His admiration shining bright
For she was the prettiest in the world
In his eyes, she was pure delight

Her tears were bittersweet
As pleasure overwhelmed her soul
But she smiled at him
For he was her dear love

He whispered her name
As he whispered sweet nothings
For she was his everything
His heart, his soul, his everything

Finn helped azura lay down on the animal skin and convered her with a fur blanket, his smile never faded , he had been smiling like crazy ever since he saw his mark on her chest , he didn't know why and how , he just felt happy and content as he now knew that azura was not lying or playing with her words about loving him .

" someone seems happy ? "
Azura smiled tiredly .

" yes , I am "
He bluntly accepted..
" I'm glad "
Azura smiled.

" but we need prepare the food , the others might be arriving here anytime! "
She said as she tried to get up but her legs gave up.

She sighed , she definitely missed her house and Noah's herbal baths for real . Those baths did help reducing the pain and helped relaxing her tense muscles.

" how about you guide me ? I can do it for you. "
Finn said as he helped her sit properly and got up.

Azura nodded and started guiding him with her instructions as they talked about random things.

" hey where did all your remaining tails go ? "
Azura asked not seeing only one Tail .
" oh , I can hide them "

" hmmm ? So you finally did mate "
Asher nodded his head .

" yes "
Finn said smiling .

" that's good "
Curtis said nodding.

" I don't know why but I like how you're already done mating with us before you accept any other male . It helps in making us feel assured about our bond , it's nice "
Winston admitted and Leon nodded in agreement.

" it's really nice "
Noah said .

" so.. Finn, the salad you made is delicious , mind sharing some tips "
Asher said with a serious expression, everyone expected that he'd say something really important but he had to talk about salad .................

" so anyway, we'll be moving back tomorrow ! "
Curtis said smiling as he ignored Finn and Asher's small whispers.

" yes , I'm so excited "
Azura said and everyone grinned widely .

Finally , they were going back , to their home.