╠50╣

Finn had rushed to their house , only to find Rosa and her males standing there and a female kneeling before Rosa . Winston was aldredy there , he stood there shook ,still he was hiding efficiently.

" you useless bitch "
Rosa said as she slapped that girl .

Finn had absolutely no idea about who in the world were they but he knew that they were related to the person who caused trouble .

Finn was about to go there until he was interrupted by Leon and winston coming his way ,he was glad that they rushed back with him .

Now all they needed to do was see whether azura was safe or not . Either way Finn had his mind set on killing everyone who was standing in their territory without their permission.

Upon sensing the blood lust from him, winston put his hand on Finn's shoulders .

" calm down , don't kill them right now, we need to know about azura's whereabouts first"
Winston said and Finn nodded . Winston did want to go and fight them but right now he coudnt sense azura's presence in the area at all and the there were many string men there , he didn't know what the situation was . He took his time to observe the problem.

Leon was silent this whole time, no one forced him to say anything. A tornado of thoughts , both nice and horrible thoughts in his mind .

He just hoped that azura was fine and that's all that matters anyway.

He had laid Noah and Regis under the tree.

They were standing at such a spot , which was relatively far from the house and that Rosa and her mates don't notice them at all .

" whatever the outcome of this situation is , no one gets angry now , bottle up your anger for later . No matter what azura is our first priority not them "
Winston made Himself clear as he knew how things could go down the moment Finn and Leon lost control of their emotions. He wanted to keep then in check right now.

Everything will work out if azura is safe and sound , he didn't want to go on a rampage when azura was no where to be found in Case she was missing. They needed to have their priorities straight.

" fine "
" got it "
Finn and Leon said .

After a while they left mumbling that they had won , it took everything in the world for Finn to stop himself from not punching the life out of those people.

Winston , Leon and Finn rushed inside the house, Finn was carrying Noah and Regis who were still unconscious. They could smell azura's blood but coudnt sense her at all , Leon's eyes darkened when he saw the blood on the snow .

They were now certain that she was nowhere in the house .

The feeling that they had lost a connection to her was becoming unbearable.

" azura !!!!!!! Darling , are you here ? "
Finn yelled on the top of his lungs in case azura was hiding somewhere there.  But he kind of knew she wasn't,  he was just making sure if his suspicion was true about that.

" Darling! "
Winston yelled as he personally went inside each room to check .

While Leon splashed some water on Noah and Regis who soon woke up after a few attempts of waking them up.

" what happene-"
Noah stopped midway when he saw that he and Regis were at the house .
" to those trashes "
Regis decided to complete Noah's sentence anyway .

Their eyes then fell on Finn who stood there with a really scary expression on his face .

Then they saw Leon and winston come back from the bedroom Area with a really disappointed look on their face, it looked as if they had lost something really important and they weren't able to find it .

" what happened here ? "
Noah asked as he tried to get up .

" why does Finn look so angry right now ? "
Regis asked pointing towards Finn who was intensely staring at the wall , he was surprised that the wall hadn't broken yet .

" Well, many things happened but the main thing is that azura has gone missing "
Winston said with a worried voice .

Noah was too shocked to reply while Regis stood there.

" why exactly did she go missing again? " Regis asked not getting what was going on .

" Well-"
Leon's words were cut off by someone barging in .

" azura ? "
Asher said as he panted heavily and looked at the other males in the room . The atmosphere was really heavy and the silence was killing him . He too was covered in blood luckily it wasn't his , turns out the ape king did send his men there to die . Also , he thought that azura was supposed to be safe in the house , he rushed back here in full speed when he realized that he was always right about the whole thing being a damn bad joke . He felt something suffocating inside of him , he felt he should leave so he left halfway through his slaughtering spree.

" where did she and that other ugly ass female ? How dare she trick me "
Asher said fuming with anger .

" oh ,so you were fooled too ? "
Leon said looking at Asher who nodded . Were they fooled ? No , or yes . Asher was so sure that he is never giving in to azura's teary eyes ever again,  she can cry and beg , but never ever he is going to leave her the hell alone the next time , helping people sucks , they all were useless , he was cursing himself and hating the fact that azura had to be so kind to everyone . She had to fix that weird habit of hers and he was going to make sure she does.

" turns out they did use azura to get rid of you "
Finn said as he let out a long sigh .

" so , azura is not here ? "
Asher asked and everyone nodded their head as a no .

It was obvious .

" then did those guys kidnap her ? "
Asher asked .

" I don't think azura is kidnapped , those people left without azura "
Winston said .

" I have a feeling that she might have ran away from here , I can smell her scent "
Leon said .

" I think so too , let's just hope that she and the baby are fine "
Winston said and Leon nodded . At this point , the only thing that Leon cared about was azura's safety .

" first of all , let's go outside and find azura , then we can all sit down and talk  about how to burn this city down ok after we hear eachother's side of the story ."
Finn said,  everyone agreed, this was not the time to blow the city up,  it was the time to look for azura .

They were glad that at least none of them were injured , Noah and Regis too weren't that injured but they sure were beaten up a lot .

They all went outside and the big cats got into their beast forms , the tried to look for azura's scent .

Finn found some blood splashed on the snow , it wasn't that much visible because it was still snowing a little .

" this blood"
" belongs to azura "
Leon said and Finn nodded . Everyone knew that , just Leon was having really ominous thoughts right now , same went for Finn too .

" I can tell that she had headed towards those mountains "
Regis said sniffing her faint scent . It was hard becasue of the snow but the scent still lingered.

" huh? To Ryo and Ryu ? "
Finn said and they all started running in that direction . No wonder something felt weird , like how in the world could they not be able to teleport to azura ? If she was with the dragons , it made sense as their location is nearly impossible to trace and if azura was with them then her location too would be arbitrary and untraceable. He had no idea about the mountains being graced by the presence of two dragons but he knew that when someone enters those mountains,  their presence are hidden, and those mountains were started right twenty steps away from the cave that they all lived in , it wasn't far away at all  , he couldn't sense the feral around him years ago too , he couldn't sense the Two men who came to help him until they gave off their beast pressure  . The actual reason was that dragons can hide their aura and presence and if they're adults and really strong they can even hide the presence of a long area or people around them too, only if they want to. But no one knows about dragons? Do they ?