╠29╣

" Leon how about you stop being such an ass and tell us what the fuck is all this about ! "
Azura said .

She was losing her cool right now, why in the world was taking Leon so long to come out of shock and what in the world was so shocking about that boy having nine tails . But the fact that Asher mentioned that the fox species is extinct and this guy existing was pretty intriguing for azura , but what terrified her the most was that little thing casually talking about killing all her mates , he said it as if it was a joke and he often did that .

And why the fuck does the novel never mention about such mythical beastman's existence?

" um of course darling, it's just that I was just too stunned to even speak a word "
Leon said as he collected his act and blinked twice before he apologized for his behavior .

Everyone shivered at azura being so angry while the fox just smiled as he laughed at their terrified expressions and fading complexions.

" hehe "
He laughed and Asher shot him a glare .

" it's getting really annoying now "
Noah said .

" exactly "
Curtis said .

" I'm more than surprised to know that this thing is really 1000 years old ! " Leon said as he rubbed his temple .

Remember that expression that Leon had on his face moments ago ? Yes! That's the expression everyone has on their faces right now as they look at the man , no , guy ..... no beastman , yes that would be the perfect word to address him until he reveals his name .

" I know I'm perfect "
The man said . Huh , seems like this one was going to be way cockier than both Asher and Leon  combined.

" that wasn't meant to be a compliment but whatever "
Winston said rolling his eyes.

" so ? Leon are you going to speak up or not! "
Azura said, he really was testing her patience today ,wasn't he ?

" I'm telling you darling, don't get angry, calm down "
Leon said getting nervous as he saw azura tapping her foot . Seems like she was being overly dramatic and didn't plan on dealing with shit .

" it was around when I was a kid , around 10 "
Leon said as he tried to get the clear image of his past .

Everyone was attentively listening to him ,even the fox was Curious as he wanted to know how was this guy able to spot him and his intentions so easily just by sparing a glance at him .

" go on "
Azura said.

" it was when a man who looked a lot like this little thing , came to where I and my family lived, my father was the patriarch of the lion clan , we were all living peacefully and happily with our clan , but then he had to come and ruin it all "
Leon said, even though he was talking about such a sensitive and intimate topic, his expression remained stoic , it's like he was narrating someone else's past , not his . His face didn't show even a little weakness .

" then what did he do ? "
Asher asked .

" Nothing, that man slaughtered all of my mother's males and my adult brothers too "
Leon said .

" what ..... why ? "
Winston said as his expression turned into a angry one.

" Well because he liked my mother and wanted her to be only his"
Leon said as he emphasized 'his' the most .

" but why did he kill your brothers "
Noah asked .

" because they got in his way , not just my brothers , actually he killed anyone that came in his way, be it a male or a female, that was the day our whole settlement was massacred , it's been decades so I'm sure Asher would have no idea "
Leon said.

He sighed as he completed his words.

" any surviors except for you ? "
Azura asked .

" hmm , the small cubs and some females who were pregnant "
Leon said .

" so , that's why you're wondering why hasn't he done anything yet? "
Curtis said as he pointed towards the fox who just stood there standing .

" so the moral of the story is that the fox clan is filled with psychopaths who have no morals ? "
Noah asked .

If this guy was to be one of azura's male , it would greatly affect her open mindset . But considering the fact that the fox Leon mentioned blew up a settlement of lions was terrifying.

" kind of but , they do know what is moral and immoral, but don't have or feel any sense of immorality towards it "
Leon elaborated.

" I see "
Curtis said as his eyes fell on the man was just staring at them with a expression of wonder.

" do you know what was terrifying about that man ? "
Leon said to himself .

" He only had four tails and this thing here has nine . "
Leon let out a long sigh.

Again , everyone was looking at the fox with shock and terror, the most terrified one was azura .

She was feeling dizzy from all this.

" so , on a scale of one to ten , where would you rate this guy's power levels "
Asher asked Leon who thought for a moment and then replied.

" somewhere in the thirties "
Leon said and everyone sweat dropped.

" so , how are their powers levels defined again ? "
Winston asked .

" I don't know about that ask him "
Leon said pointing towards the fox .

" we don't have marks on our body , our awakening that has nine levels , highest ever level is nine and it takes years and years to attain it , it is only seen in the fox clan though, I'm the last member of the fox clan anyway "
The fox says as he smiles.

Just when the fox was about to say something, azura fainted.