1

Volume 1 Chapter 1 Past Life (Page 1/2)

"Quick! Push her down quickly!"

Jing Yao looked at these companions who were about to push her into the zombie pile with fear and disbelief.

Some of these people are my classmates, and some are friends I made along the way while escaping.

Now they are pushing themselves into a pile of zombies.

"No! You can't push me down."

Jing Yao grabbed the door frame with both hands and tried with all her strength to enter the room.

"Jing Yao! You have super powers. Even if you fall into a pile of zombies, you can escape with your super powers, but we can't. Only when you get into the pile of zombies can you attract their attention, and we can escape!"

said this ! The speaker was Jing Yaos best friend, Ming Min.

Jing Yao met her before the earthquake, and the two of them lived together until now.

Now hearing what Mingmin said, Jing Yao was a little surprised.

"Mingmin, you know that I have exhausted my powers just now..."

"Min'er, why are you telling her so much! The zombies will come up soon. With her powers, she can last for ten minutes without burning incense. !"

Jing Yao held the door frame and looked at the person behind the crowd. That was her boyfriend Shen Lin. No, now she can only say that she was her ex-boyfriend.

Because he had already broken up with him and was with Mingmin.

"I know, let her go down immediately."

Mingmin turned around and responded, then took out the dagger and walked towards Jing Yao.

"Mingmin, what are you doing?!"

Mingmin walked into Jingyao with a dagger, and Jingyao struggled to enter the house.

"Jingyao, you may not know that Shen Lin has been mine for a long time."

Jingyao looked up at her, not understanding what she meant.

Mingmin saw Jingyao's expression clearly and sneered.

Volume 1, Chapter 1, Past Life (Page 2/2)

"Forgot, you don't know, Shen Lin and I have been together before the end of the world began, and..."

Mingmin said while bringing the dagger close to Jingyao .

Jing Yao looked at the dagger in front of her. When she saw the pattern on it clearly, she looked at Ming Min in shock and disbelief.

"This is..."

"It looks familiar. This is the crest of your Jing family after all."

Jing Yao suddenly remembered the long knife on Shen Lin's back and had a bad feeling in her heart.

"Yes, Shen Lin's one also belongs to your family, and not only that, the things your grandfather left for you are now ours, and it is only because of those things that we can reach where we are now."

Jing Yao raised her head and looked at the people in front of her . These people, their body shape has not changed at all in this apocalypse, unlike me who is now so skinny that there is only a handful of bones left.

"You...you all know?"

Everyone looked at Jing Yao as if they were a fool.

Jing Yao understood everything immediately. No wonder they often get together alone without him. No wonder they always look like giving alms when they distribute supplies to themselves. No wonder... no wonder...

"Now, you can stop the zombies for us." It is already your greatest value."

"How dare he, Shen Lin!"

"How dare he not?! Who can you blame for something you didn't want back then!"

Jing Yao heard this as if it brought back some memories. He lowered his head and remained silent.

Ming Min's eyes flashed with impatience, and he raised his dagger and stabbed Jing Yao's hand holding the door frame hard.

Jing Yao's hand loosened and the others pushed her out.

"Thank you for your gift, we will live well. Goodbye, never see you again!"

This was the last word that Jing Yao heard after falling into the pile of zombies.