44

Volume 1 Chapter 44 Leaving

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1 Chapter 44 Leaving, Rebirth I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, No Worry-free Books), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Thinking of this, Yunduo searched among his friends for someone who might have several cars.

After asking around, these people didn't talk about the car. Instead, they asked me when they would make an appointment to play together.

Yunduo rolled his eyes and threw the phone aside.

Due to the availability of gasoline on the shelves throughout Anshi, many people are looking for ways to buy a car.

But very few people have cars in their hands.

Seeing that the day for the entire relocation of An City is getting closer, everything in the Jing family has been sorted out.

Jing Yao saw that the time was almost up, so he went out and found a deserted place to take out his RV. As for the car he drove out, he took it back into the space.

Jing Yao attracted envious looks from many people when she drove back in the RV.

"Is that an RV?"

"Who is it? We can still get an RV at this time."

"Going to Villa No. 3!"

Everyone watched with eager eyes as the RV drove towards Villa No. 3.

Not to mention how sore my heart was.

When Aunt Lin saw that Jing Yao came back and changed the car, she didn't ask much, but was busy moving some things into the RV.

There is a bed at the rear of the RV and a forehead bed above the cockpit.

The place where people usually eat and sleep is a bed when the table rolls down.

Just enough room for the three of them to sleep.

As for Jixiang, it can sleep anywhere in such a big place.

Jingyao also put some things into the space from time to time during this period.

Aunt Lin saw that something was missing and didn't ask much.

As for grandpa, he wont even ask.

"Yao Yao, where did you get the RV?"

Grandpa heard the noise downstairs, and when he went downstairs, he saw an RV parked in the yard.

"I bought it at an auction some time ago. With this, we can just drive and follow the army."

Grandpa nodded, then climbed into the RV to see the interior.

When I put my hand on the door, I could feel it. The entire body of the car was made of steel plates, which were sixty centimeters thick.

"Dong dong dong"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door of Jing's house.

Who would come to my home at this time?

Jing Yao motioned to Aunt Lin to do her own work, while she walked to the door.

Through the peephole, he saw three people standing at the door of his house.