27

Volume 1 Chapter 27 Resettlement of Disaster Victims

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please bookmark it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 27: Resettlement of Disaster Victims, Rebirth: I Open a Supermarket in the End Times, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), and it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

"Hello, my name is Zhou Ming. The Qingluyuan community needs to resettle about 400 victims in the south of the city. In view of the problem of the owners of the community with fully paid houses, we have decided to only resettle the victims in the open space in the middle of the community. As for the vacant villa No. 7, we will Adjustments will be made based on the situation of the disaster victims.

"Place it in an open space?"

Qingluyuan has a large area of ​​land used for greening. Of course, the grass plants on it have long been killed by the high temperature.

"With so many people coming into the community all at once, what about our safety issues?"

"Please rest assured regarding safety. A new patrol team will be established at that time to protect the safety of the indigenous people."

"I have only one request, just don't disturb me."

"Of course, I will live in Qinglu Garden with the victims. If you have any questions, you can communicate with me in time."

In this way, everyone has no reason to object.

Zhou Ming said some more precautions before letting all the owners leave.

Jing Yao deliberately stayed at the end, and Zhou Ming had noticed Jing Yao a long time ago.

"Captain Zhou, I didn't expect you to be assigned to resettle the victims."

"Our bureau was also flooded, and everyone was sent down to deal with the resettlement of the victims. Miss Jing, why did you stay here specifically?"

Zhou Ming's impression of Jing Yao was particularly profound.

What happened last time, Jing Yao was rated as an outstanding citizen.

"I want to say hello to you in advance. It's best not to let disaster victims come near the wall of my house. Besides, I have a wolf in my house. If they come, I'm not sure what will happen."

Zhou Ming originally didn't want to place the victims too close to the aboriginal people, but he didn't expect that Jing Yao actually kept a wolf in his home.

"Don't worry about this, but your wolf..."

"Captain Zhou, don't worry, as long as the victims don't enter my house and disturb me and my family, my wolf won't bite him."

Zhou Ming nodded. The world is getting more and more chaotic now. As far as he knows, Jingyao only has a grandson and a nanny in her family. It is not surprising that she has self-defense means.

Moreover, it is not a good thing for disaster victims to move in.

"Okay, I understand. When the time comes, I will tell the victims who are staying here that if someone does something wrong in the future, please do it yourself, Miss Jing."

In this way, no matter what happens to Jingyao's family in the future, Zhou Ming will still have a clear path.

After returning, Jing Yao checked the surveillance on the wall.