14

Volume 1 Chapter 14 High School Classmates

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

There is no milk tea in pearls. Tips for you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 14, High School Classmate, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearls No Milk Tea, no worries about the book). It will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

The facts of the Li family's crime are clear, and Jing Yao will no longer worry.

Jing Yao has not gone out since that day, and has been replenishing the supplies at home from time to time.

The weather is getting hotter and hotter these days, Jing Yao is eating snacks and scrolling through her mobile phone.

Property Manager Tao Zheng: I received a notice from my superiors that due to the hot weather, the power supply system has been overwhelmed due to high temperature operation. The government has decided to limit power supply in the city from now on. The daily power supply hours are from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. All owners, please Know it! @all members

Doraemon: Is there any mistake? ! Its okay to endure water restrictions on such a hot day, but now youre telling me to limit electricity? Come on, come on, tell me how can I live in this heat without air conditioning? @ property steward Tao Zheng.

Cough Tangjiang: Thats right, everything in the refrigerator will go bad.

I'm super fierce: Can't your property management think of a way?

Property Manager Tao Zheng: Taking into account your demands, the property will provide each owner with a diesel generator. Please pick it up yourself. @all members

Peach Blossoms: Diesel generator? Do you care about diesel? @ property steward taozheng

Property manager Tao Zheng: Owners need to bring their own diesel.

I am super fierce: What do I need from you? !

There were a lot of complaints in the group, but Jingyao did not expect that the property management company would issue diesel generators to the owners.

Dont give away free things!

"Aunt Lin! Aunt Lin!"

Jingyao quickly ran downstairs.

"Miss, what's wrong?"

"Get the umbrella and the cart, and let's get the diesel generator."

"Diesel generators?"

Aunt Lin didn't look at her phone and didn't know where to send the diesel generator.

"Yes, the property management just sent the news."

Upon hearing this, Aunt Lin quickly went to the basement to take out the trolley.

The two of them pulled the cart towards the property under umbrellas.

The property is in a separate building at the entrance of the community. The two of them also saw many people in the community holding umbrellas and going out under the scorching sun.

At the gate of the property, a temporary shed was set up for sunshade.

Tao Zheng and others are distributing generators to owners in the shed.

"Can't we give you two more? What's the use of one in such a big villa?"

Some people complained and wanted to find the property to provide more generators.