21

Volume 1 Chapter 21 Its time to promote the supermarket

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 21 Its Time to Promote Supermarkets, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

When Jing Yao learned about this, she was both amused and numb.

Because she had pulled grass out of ignorance like this in her previous life.

But later, the country discovered that although this stuff was disgusting, it was edible, so it was promoted as a staple food.

But Jing Yao is very curious about who was the first person to discover that it can be eaten.

Property Manager Tao Zheng: The distribution point distributes two cakes to residents every day. Please collect them on time. @all members

Qunli Property Management quickly notified us to receive the cake.

"Yao Yao, do you want our family to pick it up too?"

"Take it."

Why not get it? Rice is in short supply in my supermarket, but I haven't seen any store where I haven't gone to get it.

So everyone is very good.

As for what to do with it when it is taken back, no one knows.

Thinking of this, Jingyao got up and put on the bee-proof clothes, just in time to catch today's water.

Before reaching the distribution point, Jing Yao saw someone looking around on the roadside.

He didn't pay much attention, but the man seemed to have discovered something, and rushed towards Jing Yao with a stick in his hand.

Come to yourself?

Jing Yao grabbed the stick and pushed him to the ground with force.

"We know each other?"

"It's you! You killed my mother and my son!"

The man on the ground pointed at Jing Yao and shouted angrily.

"When did I harm your mother and son? It's inexplicable!"

Jing Yao avoids him and is about to leave.

"Don't leave! It was you who caused my mother and son to be bitten by mosquitoes. They are still lying in bed and can't get out of bed!"

Bite by a mosquito?

His mother and son again?

Could it be that they were the nannies from last time?

So this is here to seek revenge?

Seeing that he was about to pounce, Jing Yao took a step back and caught sight of the patrol not far away.

Since the last incident at Qinglu Garden, several patrol teams have been established here in the north of the city.

These patrol teams patrol back and forth according to the distribution of the community, and the team members are replaced every two hours. The previous salary was ten kilograms of rice and an extra bottle of water per day.

Now that the food is gone, we should receive one more loaf of bread every day.

"Help! Someone is robbing us!"