43

Volume 1 Chapter 43 Preparing for Migration

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 43: Preparing for Migration, Rebirth I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

"Do you want to take it out to dry in the sun?"

Jing Yao shakes his head.

"No need to dry it, just put it all in boxes."

When the time comes, take some of it with you in the car and stuff the rest into your own space.

"Are we moving?"

Aunt Lin still couldn't help but ask more.

Jingyao did not answer, but asked Aunt Lin to pack her things.

At this time, there was a roar outside the house, and Jing Yao saw several drones flying in the sky through the window.

"Look, why are there so many drones in the sky?"

Many residents in the shanty town saw the drone in the sky and came out to watch curiously.

'emegency notice! emegency notice! In order to provide a better life for the people of An City, the government has decided to launch a mass relocation plan in An City in ten days. Residents are asked to pack their bags and travel lightly. The specific matters will be notified by the director of each community! ! '

The announcement was broadcast three times by drone.

"What do you mean? Our city is moving?"

"Where are we moving to?"

"Why do you want to move away if you are so good?"

"No! I have to ask the property manager!"

Not only the people in the tent area, but also the people in the villa area were shocked when they heard the news.

A crowd of people surrounded the property building.

When I arrived at the property, I saw a circle of soldiers with weapons in their hands.

The people on patrol were also on alert around them.

Zhou Ming stood at a high place and looked at the residents swarming in.

Just as the government predicted, when residents heard the news about the eviction, they were the first people they looked for, property managers.

Fortunately, we were well prepared beforehand and let the military people in first.

Watching the group of residents trying to break through the protective line, Zhou Ming picked up the microphone on the side.

"Dear residents, I am Zhou Ming, the property director of Qinglu Garden. I know why you are here. What I want to say is that the reason why Anshan City Government asked us to move is with the consent of the state!"

"Why?"

"Isn't the weather getting warmer already?"

"We don't want to migrate!"

"That's right! Why let us go!"

The residents below became more and more excited as they talked, and even tried to grab the soldiers' weapons.