26

Volume 1 Chapter 26 Flood

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 26: The Flood, Rebirth: I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, Book Without Worry), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Du Xingze was a little flustered in his eyes, but he nodded looking at Jing Yao's serious expression.

Seeing Du Xingze nodding, Jing Yao did not hesitate to put the Shenglonghuohu Pill into Grandpa Du's mouth.

"Yao Yao! What did you feed Lao Du?"

Grandpa Jing was startled by Jing Yao's actions.

"Senior, don't worry, Grandpa Du will be fine."

Although Jingyao didn't know what he gave his grandfather to eat, he found that his grandfather seemed to be much calmer.

"Get out of the way!"

The Du family doctor finally arrived.

The doctor took out tools and examined Grandpa Du.

"Strange, really strange," the doctor put down his tools and looked at Du Xingze: "Mr. Du, Mr. Du is in good health, there is nothing wrong with him, and his illness seems to be cured."

Hearing what the doctor said, Du Xingze and his grandfather looked at Jing Yao at the same time.

Grandpa's improvement must be related to the medicine Jing Yao gave him.

But now is not the time to ask.

Du Xingze called the caregiver, who put his grandfather in a wheelchair and sent him back to rest.

"School sister, please help me and Grandpa Jing take care of my grandpa."

Even though he said this, he couldn't ignore the whole room of guests.

Jing Yao nodded and followed Grandpa Du with her grandfather.

"I'm sorry, something like this happened at today's banquet. Thank you all for coming to my grandpa's birthday banquet. I didn't entertain you well today. I, Du Fu, will give you a gift when you leave."

All the guests are fine people, and they know that the host is chasing guests.

"Mr. Du, you're welcome."

Instructing the secretary to send these people away, Du Xingze had time to see his grandfather.

"Doctor Zhang, how is my grandfather?"

As soon as Du Xingze entered his grandfather's room, he saw Dr. Zhang looking at him with an expression that was hard to explain.

His eyes turned to the side again.

Grandpa was holding Jing Yao's hand and talking non-stop, even Grandpa Jing was squeezed aside.

But grandpa seems to be looking much better.

"Aze is here."

Grandpa Du turned his head and glanced at his grandson.

Jing Yao took this opportunity and stood up quickly.

If Du Xingze doesn't come, Grandpa Du will arrange a marriage for himself.

"Ahem, um, school girl..."