45

Volume 1 Chapter 45 Satellite Fall

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 45: The Satellite Falls, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

But I searched upstairs and downstairs and found nothing.

Standing in the empty living room, Huang Le finally realized something was wrong.

The villa seemed too empty, and the wind seemed to be blowing in.

wind?

Huang Le looked towards the window.

There is now only a window frame left there, and no trace of the window has been seen for a long time.

What did the original owner of Villa No. 3 do?

Why can the villa be kept like a rough house after leaving?

No! Even the rough houses have windows, but this house doesnt even have windows!

No wonder the door is open.

Huang Le felt like he was going to be angry to death. The house he finally grabbed was not even as good as a rough patch.

Jingyao, on the other hand, left with the large army, not caring whether her home was robbed.

It's all empty anyway, so feel free to steal it.

The convoy stopped not far from the southern suburbs of the city, seeming to be waiting for further instructions.

"Why don't you tell us where you're moving to now?"

Grandpa sat in the back and looked out through the car window, where he could see most of Anshi.

Jing Yao didn't know where Anshi was going to move, but the people who escaped from Anshi in the previous life went to Xinjiang City, thousands of miles away.

"Dong dong dong"

Someone was knocking on the driver's door, and Jing Yao lowered the window.

The person who knocked on the car door was a young soldier. When he saw Jing Yao, he saluted first.

"Hello, comrade, this is our destination for this migration, and here are the walkie-talkies and the team logo."

The little warrior said and handed Jing Yao a small bag.

"Are we stopping here to wait for everyone in An City to set off together?"

Jing Yao asked while taking the bag.

"No, we set out according to the communities. There are two communities in the same convoy with us. When they come, we will set off. By then, the entire Anshi will gather at the assembly area."

Jing Yao thought about it. If An City's millions of people really set off together, let alone the huge number, even management would be a troublesome matter.

If you start by community, you can reduce a lot of burden.

Seeing that Jing Yao had no doubts, the little soldier went to deliver things to the next car.

Jing Yao closed the car window and opened the bag. Inside there was a map, a walkie-talkie and a piece of paper with the channel number written on it.

"Is this a map to Jiangcheng? Are we going so far away?"