10

Volume 1 Chapter 10 Chinese New Year (Page 1/3)

Yaoyao is right. There are only two of them left in the Jing family now. If she falls down and leaves Jing Yao alone, she will not be eaten by those tigers and wolves. .

At this time, Grandpa made up his mind to find someone for Jingyao who could protect her during his lifetime.

But Jingyao had no idea about her grandfather's thoughts.

Now that the weather has turned hot, people will soon notice the abnormality of the weather. Nowadays, except for occasionally going out to replenish supplies, Jing Yao spends the rest of his time exercising, especially the use of knives.

She didn't want to be in danger one day because of her health.

Jing Yao downloaded many TV series online and also downloaded some videos dedicated to teaching people self-defense.

Just watching is not enough. Every morning when the temperature is not too hot, Jing Yao has to do two hand gestures in the small courtyard.

"You can't do this."

Grandpa watched Jing Yao's training for several days. A layman like him could tell that Jing Yao only practiced showing off, and it was okay to bluff people, but not if he really met someone.

Jing Yao stopped her posture and wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"I think it's pretty good."

She didn't think there was any problem at all.

"You're just pretending to be bluffing, but if you really mean it, you're that... what are you doing? That's what you young people often say..." "

Cannon fodder?"

"Yes! It's cannon fodder!"

Grandpa heard. Jing Yao suddenly felt a little discouraged by her own evaluation.

"You have to find someone to teach you."

Not only is the weather getting hotter, but the Chinese New Year is coming soon, who can I find at this time?

Jing Yao thought for a moment and realized that although the temperature was hot, she could still get out.

What's more, I own a car, both an energy vehicle and a car.

There is no need to worry about electricity or gasoline, so I can afford to use it even if I turn on the air conditioner.

Speaking of gasoline, it took a lot of trouble to get it in Jingyaotun.

Gas stations do not allow the use of barreled oil unless you have a certificate from the relevant department.

Even if there is proof, it is only the amount of a small pot, and what Jingyao wants is far different.

So Jing Yao thought of a way.

She first drained the gas out of the car, leaving only enough gas to go to the gas station, and then drove the car to the gas station to fill it up.

Then drive another car and do the same thing.

After she came back, she went to refuel every other day. She went there frequently and everyone at the gas station knew her.

Jing Yao announced to the outside world that he drove a lot by himself and consumed a lot of fuel.

The staff didn't ask any more questions, and just like that, Jing Yao saved nearly 5,000 yuan of gasoline.