3

Volume 1, Chapter 3 Going Home (Page 1/3)

"You want to come back?"

Jing Jianguo's voice couldn't help but raise a few pitches when he heard that his granddaughter was going back to China.

"Yes, don't go out before I come back."

Jing Yao thought for a while and then hesitated: "And don't trust Shen Lin and the servants at home."

"I can understand not trusting Shen Lin, but the servants at home "

Grandpa, don't ask why, I'll tell you when I get back."

Jing Yao didn't want to say too much on the phone.

Seeing that his granddaughter didn't want to say more, Grandpa Jing could only agree to Jing Yao.

"By the way, Yaoyao, I cleaned up your parents' foreign objects some time ago and found that they left some things for you. I will show them to you when you come back."

Jingyao agreed and chatted with her grandfather again . After a few words, he hung up the phone.

As soon as the phone was hung up, Jing Yao started looking at the tickets for returning home.

After choosing the nearest flight ticket, start packing your luggage.

As for the school, this semester is almost over, so just ask for a leave from your tutor.

As for going back to school...it's the end of the world at that time, who cares whether you go to school or not.

The news of Jing Yao's return to China was not told to anyone except her grandfather.

As soon as she landed, she took a car and went straight to her villa in the south of the city.

"Little girl, your family already lives in a villa, and they didn't send a car to pick you up?" The

driver of the car Jing Yao took was an uncle in his fifties.

"I want to give my family a surprise."

"You young people are just good at not telling your family about your news, and then reply quietly."

Jing Yao smiled and said nothing, and the driver also noticed that Jing Yao didn't want to say anything more. , to ease the embarrassment, he turned on the car radio.

"According to the latest news from the Ministry of Meteorology, global temperatures are rising, and ice and snow in both the Arctic and Antarctic are melting..."

"Is the temperature rising again? It's the end of October and it's still so warm. This year may be a warm winter."

The driver listened. He complained while watching the broadcast.

Jing Yao looked at the scenery outside the window and remained silent.

But isn't it? This year is more than just a warm winter.

The temperature starts to get hot at the end of November

Volume 1 Chapter 3 Going home (page 2/3)

, wait until the temperature can reach 30 degrees in December.

She still remembers that during the Chinese New Year, the temperature had already reached around 50 degrees.

Although the temperature was hot at that time, there were still houses that could block the direct sunlight.

After returning this time...