13

Volume 1 Chapter 13 The police come to the door

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 13: The Police Came to the Door, Rebirth I Opened a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, No Worry-Free Books), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

He wanted to go out at night, after all, there were four dead people lying in his space warehouse.

Jing Yao had already thought about how to deal with these four dead people.

Jingyao rested for a while, and when he went downstairs to eat, his grandfather had returned to his previous appearance.

He also greeted himself with a smile.

Jing Yao observed for a long time before finally confirming that grandpa was really well.

Grandpa Jing was still unable to accept what Li Shen did, and he couldn't accept that his granddaughter had changed from a gentle and gentle look to being so cold.

Later, he thought that his granddaughter had to exercise every day, and then thought about today's events. He was extremely glad that his granddaughter had this habit.

If it is really the end of the world, then Yaoyao looks good like this.

It seems that I was crazy before. No matter what Yaoyao becomes, she will still be my granddaughter. As her only family member, I must not become a stumbling block in her growth.

Jing Yao waited until after one o'clock in the evening before driving quietly to Li's house.

When she walked along this road during the day, she discovered that there were no cameras here.

After finding a secluded place to park the car, Jing Yao slowly entered the community.

This time of night is much cooler than during the day.

But no matter how cool it is, its almost 40 degrees.

Jingyao tried to avoid bright places.

When she arrived at Li's house, Jingyao didn't knock on the door. She had the key to knock on some door.

After the door was opened, the smell of blood in the room was gone.

Jing Yao listened to the noise, and there was only the sound of the air conditioner working in the bedroom with the broken door.

She turned around and entered another bedroom, throwing the four people in the space warehouse into it at will.

He quietly went into the kitchen, picked up a kitchen knife with gloves, and did some manipulations on the fatal injuries of these people. Then he took the kitchen knife to the bedroom where the family of three was.

Li Shen was beaten during the day, and his body still hurts now.

In a daze, he felt someone standing in front of his bed.

The moonlight filtered into the room through the window, and Li Shen finally saw clearly who was standing beside his bed.

He sat up suddenly with a look of panic on his face.

"You! You! How did you get in?!"

"Hey, wake up."

Jing Yao held up the bloody kitchen knife and greeted Li Shen.