32

Volume 1 Chapter 32 The smell of meat

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 32 The Smell of Meat, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

When she got home, Aunt Lin took the bags into the kitchen.

"Miss, what should I do with these skins?"

Jing Yao looked at the bags of mutated green worm skins and thought for a moment: "Aunt Lin, when you have time, polish these skins into small pieces, and I will send you the pattern later."

This thing is invulnerable and is simply the best tool for protection.

It's just that it's too hard to be made into clothes, but you can think about it differently. In ancient times, Zheng Jiandu made a piece of armor from small pieces.

Jing Yao thought she could do it herself, or wear it as body armor later.

A notification tone sounded on her phone, and Jing Yao saw that it was a notification tone added by a friend.

The other party is none other than Doraemon Menghui.

As soon as Jing Yao passed by, a message came from the other side.

'Jingyao, right after you left today, someone asked us for news about you. '

'who? '

They can't be the same people who sell their own blood packs.

'I don't know, the other person is about thirty years old, and he won't tell me what he does when asked. He seems to be quite interested in your aunt, and he keeps asking her about her relationship with you. '

'But don't worry, we didn't say anything. '

'Is he the only one on the other side? '

'Yes, he doesn't look like a good person. '

'Okay, I understand, thank you. '

Jing Yao remembered that Aunt Lin had a son, and Meng Hui said that the man looked to be in his thirties.

Moreover, Aunt Lin had received a call from her son before, and it seemed that both father and son had arrived in Ancheng.

Just because I didnt know Aunt Lins address, I never found her.

I thought the father and son had returned to their hometown, but they didn't expect that they still stayed in Anshi.

"Aunt Lin."

Jing Yao thought about it and decided to tell Aunt Lin about it.

"What's wrong?"

"Your son may have seen you."

Aunt Lin put her hands away for a moment, and then said coldly: "I don't have a son!"

"Even if he really comes here, I won't recognize him!"

Even after many years, the pain will not diminish.

"Miss, if that beast really comes to your door, I can leave if it causes trouble to the Jing family."

"Aunt Lin, what you said is that my grandfather and I have been taken care of by you for so many years. Since you don't want to recognize them, you won't recognize them. Even if they get entangled, you will still have me. You can just do things with peace of mind."