46

Volume 1 Chapter 46 Crystal Core

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearls No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 46 Crystal Core, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearls No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

"Grandpa is always talking about Grandpa Jing, so let's not disturb the two old people's chat."

Du Xingze actually felt very sorry for his grandfather.

Because of his health, I never dared to let him go out.

However, meeting Grandpa Jing on the way to move was a good opportunity for the two old men to accompany each other.

"Aren't we going into the city?"

"However, the people from Lin City have already evacuated."

It turns out that Lin City is different from An City. Half of the terrain in An City is high.

Lin City is like a basin. The rain in that month caused the entire Lin City to be flooded.

Afterwards, it was extremely cold and freezing. Those who lived in high-rise buildings were fine, but those whose houses were flooded had to live in the corridors of other houses.

What's more, there was a lack of food and clothing, and many people died in Lin City.

So the migration started even after four months of extreme cold.

Today, Lincheng is completely submerged in water and has become an empty city.

Jing Yao sighed after hearing this.

"We still have to walk forward for a long time, and the road conditions ahead are not very good."

Their team said they were setting off first, but in fact they were marching first.

There was no way to stop now. The satellite communication had not been restored yet, and they lost contact with the large forces behind them.

As he was talking, the roar of a car came from behind.

The large army finally caught up.

After a while, someone came to call Du Xingze to a meeting.

"Don't go back to the previous convoy. Follow us. I'll have Wen Feng come over later."

"Okay, you go to the meeting quickly."

The Du Group was also involved in this migration.

The government still relies on the research results of their group.

As Du Xingze left, Jing Yao saw many people trotting behind him and followed him.

"Miss Jing, I didn't expect to meet again so soon."

Wen Feng's voice sounded.

Jing Yao looked at this man, he was still wearing a suit as he had seen him several times before.

Doesn't he find it a burden on the migration journey?

If something happens, can the suit be opened?

Countless questions flashed through Jing Yao's mind.

"Miss Jing, is there something wrong with me?"

"No."

Jing Yao finally came back to her senses.