36

Volume 1 Chapter 36 Strange Unlocking Conditions

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

There is no milk tea in pearls. Tips for you: Please collect it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 36, Strange Unlocking Conditions, Reincarnation and Opening a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearls No Milk Tea, No Worry-free Books), and it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

I'm super fierce: I heard that the pig farm in the south of the city was taken away in one pot.

Tranquility: Say what you know. @我super fierce

I'm Super Fierce: I don't know either, I just heard that it was done in one pot.

Cough-relieving Tangjiang: Is there anything wrong with the pork from @ property manager tao zhengchengnan?

Cough Tangjiang: @我是我, tell me whats going on!

Tao Zheng, the property manager: If you buy it, please send it to the distribution point immediately.

Doraemon: Big news, big news! Do you know why the pig farm in the south of the city was closed?

Lotus Blossom: Brother, please tell me.

Doraemon: You know that our Anjo city has always been humiliated recently. In fact, those people were not shamed, they were just sold into pig farms by their families.

Doraemon: It was said that he was sold to work, but in fact, after being slaughtered as a pig by the people inside, he resold it to others. In other words, it was used to buy people with pork.

As soon as these words came out, the group fell into an inexplicable silence.

Cough Tangjiang: Is what @ property steward Tao Zheng said true?

Cough Tangjiang: @ property steward Tao Zheng, please speak!

Cough Tang Jiang crazy Aite Tao Zheng, finally Tao Zheng gave him a response.

Property Manager Tao Zheng: Yes.

Im super fierce: Im going! It's actually true!

Xiaoran: Fortunately, I didnt buy it at that time. I remember that the pork seller also joined the group. How did he get in.

Meow Meow Meow: He is no longer in the group.

Bugui: Did any of you buy meat from him?

A group of people said there was nothing, except Tang Jiang for cough relief.

Lotus Blossoms: It seems that I only bought Cough Tangjiang...

Xiao Ran: He hasnt spoken since just now.

I'm super fierce: Fortunately, I didn't buy it. I think we should just buy the meat from Hope Supermarket. Although it is limited, it is safe.

By the way, after the Cough Tangjiang over there found out that what he bought was not pork but human flesh, he first went to the bathroom and vomited all over the place.

Only then did I think of settling the score with the previous person.

As a result, after the message was sent, it turned out that he was not the other party's friend.

"Husband, come down quickly and have some soup."

Tang Qiang's wife called him downstairs, and Tang Qiang's expression suddenly changed.