41

Volume 1 Chapter 41 Artificial Rice

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 41: Artificial Rice, Rebirth: I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), and it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

I even laughed out loud thinking about this.

Over there, Jing Yao was a little confused after receiving Meng Mingyuan's meaningless words.

Isn't the bar closed?

Is Meng Mingyuan trying to cheer himself up and open a new bar?

After thinking for a while, Jing Yao replied this message to him.

"Come on! (Strive) (Struggle)"

Jing Yao never thought that Meng Mingyuan made a wish on herself.

I'm super fierce: I'm just kidding, I hope the supermarket will quietly put gasoline on the shelves, and who of you can grab it?

Doraemon: What? What? Got gas? I do not know how?

Jing Jing Zhiyuan: I saw it, but when I clicked on it, it was gone!

I'm super fierce: My car is almost rusting.

Doraemon: I just took a look. Gasoline is put on the shelves once a month, and thirty pieces are put on the shelves at one time. Who can use this!

Lotus Blossom: How come this Hope Supermarket has everything? Havent you ever been curious about the identity of the person behind this?

I am super fierce: Who is not curious, but no one can find out who the owner of Hope Supermarket is. Who cares, as long as it allows me to shop normally, I dont care even if it is opened by aliens.

Doraemon: +1

Doraemon: There is just too little gasoline on the shelves. When I saw it, it was all gone. Can't we put more on the shelves? (angry) (angry)

Jing Yao looked at these chat records and complained silently in her heart!

If you really buy unlimited amounts, things will really go wrong.

Several staff members from the Du Group who were watching the Hope Supermarket also grabbed two items after seeing gasoline on the shelves in the supermarket.

After the goods arrived, their boss took the two tanks of gasoline to see his boss.

Du Xingze looked a little confused when he looked at the gasoline that the other party put on his table. There was a Hope Supermarket logo on the gasoline barrel.

"Boss, there is gasoline on the shelves at Hope Supermarket today. My team and I worked hard to grab two pieces."

Wen Feng stood to one side and looked at the two barrels of gasoline on the table, secretly wondering what the background of this supermarket was, even gasoline could be obtained.

You must know that due to climate reasons, the road to transport gasoline has long been cut off.

Nowadays, this Hope supermarket not only has diesel but also gasoline. It is not difficult for people to guess whether the other party has its own oil fields.

But Wen Feng quickly rejected this idea.

You must know that Anshi and surrounding cities do not have oil field reserves.