54

Volume 1 Chapter 54 Zombies

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 54: Zombies, Reincarnation I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, No Worried Books), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

She also went to the car in front, where Wang Chuan was being interrogated.

Jing Yao watched curiously as they used various torture instruments on Wang Chuan.

Du Xingze was also sitting aside, and Jing Yao stepped forward and waved her hand in front of him.

But she saw Du Xingze looking towards her suddenly, and Jing Yao was so frightened that she quickly withdrew her hand.

She felt as if Du Xingze could see her in his eyes.

Quickly leaving the position of the car in front, Jing Yao "floated" towards the distance.

Sure enough, I saw the two swaying people ten miles away from their station.

But the walking posture of these two people is very awkward.

It felt very stiff, so stiff that Jing Yao felt familiar.

It wasn't that Jing Yao didn't want to walk in and take a look, it was that she realized that as long as she took a step forward, she would be blocked by something invisible.

It seems that the range of this power is only ten miles.

From a distance, Jing Yao couldn't see their appearance clearly and observed the way they walked.

Jing Yao soon remembered where she had seen this walking posture before.

Didn't the zombies in the previous life walk like this?

Just when Jing Yao confirmed the identity of the other party, a pulling feeling came and Jing Yao opened her eyes again.

There was a feeling of pain in my head.

Jing Yao knew that this was the sequelae of using the power for the first time.

While rubbing his temples, he thought about those two people.

It seemed that the direction they were coming from was towards the convoy.

Jing Yao took out the walkie-talkie and started to contact Du Xingze.

"Senior? Are you here?"

In the temporary interrogation room, Du Xingze's intercom rang.

The appearance of the female voice made the interrogation room quiet for a moment.

Everyone watched as Du Xingze took out his walkie-talkie and walked out calmly.

"I am here."

"Do you have a motorcycle there?"

"Yes, do you want to use it?"

Although he didn't know what Jingyao wanted the motorcycle for, Du Xingze would still lend it to her.

"Well, I'll get it later."

"No, I'll ask Zheng Chen to deliver it to you."

Jing Yao had no choice. She wanted to confirm whether those two people were really zombies.