24

Volume 1 Chapter 24 Crunchy

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 24, Snapping Crisp, Rebirth I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

The image of wealth is the normal human image.

As soon as I came out, I consciously got busy.

There are no new robots added to the small farm. Congratulations, one can handle it.

Originally, Jingyao was worried that her space supermarket would be exposed, but Du Xingze didn't ask her any questions.

Instead, he even expressed some concern for himself, which made him feel flattered.

In the past few days, Jing Yao has been looking for opportunities to let his grandfather take the vitality pill.

Finally, Jingyao found an opportunity and put the Dragon and Tiger Pill in the soup that his grandfather drank.

Fortunately, the elixir didn't have any medicinal smell, but had a refreshing fragrance.

Watching Jing Yao keep staring at grandpa after he drank it, grandpa thought Jing Yao still wanted to drink soup, so he ordered Aunt Lin to get a big bowl and fill it up for her.

"You kid can drink soup if you want. Why are you staring at my old man?"

Jing Yao picked up the bowl with some embarrassment. Can she say that she wanted to see what grandpa looked like after drinking the soup.

"Miss, old man, come and see."

As soon as she put down the bowl, Aunt Lin called the two of them out.

"What's wrong?"

When grandpa stood up, he realized that his legs and feet seemed to be much better.

"We have grass growing in our yard."

"Grass?"

Looking towards the yard, dots of green came into view, and Jing Yao's expression changed drastically.

"That's not grass, that's green worms."

"Green worm?"

Aunt Lin naturally knew what green worms were. Seeing that the yard looked like grass growing, her scalp suddenly went numb.

She couldn't even imagine how much there was down there.

Jingyao found the gloves and shovel, called Aunt Lin and went to the yard.

These things must be cleaned out. If they are allowed to get into the sewer, they will become several times larger and stronger when exposed to water, making them more difficult to handle.

Jing Yao and Aunt Lin first set up a stove in a place where there were no green nematodes, and then started catching green nematodes after lighting a fire.

It was really disgusting to hold onto these things, even through her gloves Jing Yao felt like they were gurgling in her hands.

Fortunately for Aunt Lin, she is from the countryside after all and has never seen any insects.

The grandfather in the house looked at the two men digging for green nematodes in the yard, and he looked eager to try.

By the time Jing Yao came to her senses, Grandpa had already dug up half a bucket of green worms.