20

Volume 1 Chapter 20 Attacks Again

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearls No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 20, I am reborn to open a supermarket in the apocalypse, Pearls No Milk Tea, the book is worry-free), and it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

The situation in the community is similar.

Villa No. 3 is built like this, there must be good things inside.

The two men squatted for several days before they realized that there were only two women in the house.

In this way, Villa No. 3 is the best one to start with.

"No! Not for sale!"

Jing Yao turns around and leaves.

"Beauty, don't leave. I've been observing you for several days."

Jingyao became more vigilant after hearing that the other party had been observing them for several days.

"What do you want to say?"

"I see that your family is full of women. You don't know, beauties, that some places are already in chaos. It's okay if there are no men in this family. How about the two of us being your bodyguards?"

Jing Yao took a step back and looked at the two of them coldly through the bee-proof clothes.

"What kind of reward do you want?"

When the two heard that there was something going on, they immediately burst into laughter.

"As long as you, beautiful lady, are willing to accompany my two brothers, my two brothers will take care of your family."

They have seen the appearance of this girl, she is very beautiful.

"Accompanying you two? Why? Is that so?"

Jing Yao said as she approached the two of them.

Although the two of them could still smell Jing Yao's fragrance through the bee-proof clothes, they didn't wait for the two of them to be intoxicated and wrap their arms around the beauty.

A big knife chopped it down.

The one who was closer was killed on the spot. Before he died, he didn't know where Jing Yao got the long knife.

"You! You killed my brother, I will fight you!"

The living one took out a knife from his waist and rushed towards Jing Yao.

Jing Yao ducked sideways and stabbed him hard on the back with her backhand.

"ah!"

The other person screamed and fell to the ground.

Jing Yao stepped forward and kicked him, still thrashing to death.

She didn't know if the police still cared about things now. Jing Yao stood not far away and looked around, but there was no one passing by.

Our house is uphill and the neighbors are far away, so even if these two people disappeared, no one would know.

Jing Yao stepped forward with a fierce look and stabbed the one who was stabbed in the back, completely sending him to the west.

The corpse here still needs to be processed. Put this one into the space, and the other one will be automatically ejected as soon as it is put in.

Jing Yao stepped forward to check and found that he was still alive.