19

Volume 1 Chapter 19 Catching Mosquitoes

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: Please save it after reading it (Volume 1, Chapter 19: Catching Mosquitoes, Rebirth I Open a Supermarket in the End of the World, Pearl No Milk Tea, no worries about the book), it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Cough Tangjiang: What is your relationship with the old man upstairs? You have to protect her like this.

Looking at each other from afar: none of your business!

Cough paste: #%#%%%

I'm super fierce: Don't curse.

Cough Tangjiang:%%%@&

Seeing how this "Cough Tang Jiang" looked like he had broken his defense, Jing Yao made a serious note to him in her heart.

Looking at each other from afar: Stop scolding and go home to find your mother (smile)

After Jing Yao sent this message, she ignored the Cough Tang Jiang.

He reached out and took Jixiang into his arms and rubbed it several times.

'Xiaoyao, it's raining as expected. How are you doing over there? '

'Fortunately, I made preparations in advance. '

After replying to this message, Jing Yao saw that another person had sent him a message.

'Sister, it's raining, remember to close the doors and windows. '

The other person's avatar is a backlit figure, and his name is just a simple 'Z'.

When I clicked on the other person's friend list, there was only one message: "Looking back to see her again."

Who is this, so artistic?

"Who are you?"

Jing Yao really couldn't remember when he added such a person, and he never spoke to him after adding him.

'Du Xingze'

Looking at the three words on the screen, Jing Yao rubbed Ji Xiang's hand unconsciously.

Poor Ji Xiang didn't dare to say a word even though his hair was almost falling out.

'Senior? '

'Um'

Jing Yao is a little confused. Who can tell her why she has Du Xingze's trust? ? ?

'Thank you, senior, for reminding me. All doors and windows have been closed, and mosquito repellent supplies are ready at home. '

'That's good. '

good? What's good?

'There are not enough anti-mosquito supplies, tell me. '

What to say? My sister owns a supermarket, what do you want? !

'Okay senior, thank you senior! '

Du Xingze on Guangxin's side looked at the word 'senior' on his phone and frowned.

He remembered that Jing Yao called the boy from the Meng family 'Xiao Meng'.

"Mr. Du, it's time for the meeting."

The secretary reminds me of the meeting time.

Du Xingze put away his mobile phone, picked up the documents and strode to the conference room.