28

Volume 1 Chapter 28 Jixiang is targeted

Rebirth: I open a supermarket in the apocalypse Pearl no milk tea Bookmark Error report

Pearl No Milk Tea reminds you: read it and collect it (Volume 1, Chapter 28: Good luck is targeted, I am reborn to open a supermarket in the apocalypse, Pearl No Milk Tea, the book is worry-free), and it will be more convenient to read it again.

Please turn off the reading/reading/novel mode of your browser and turn off the ad blocking filtering function to avoid content that cannot be displayed or paragraphs that are messed up.

Seeing the people being taken away, Jing Yao also went home with Ji Xiang.

I also carefully checked my front door before entering.

As expected of a bank exclusive, there is no trace at all.

After entering the courtyard, Jixiang started to circle around Jingyao asking for extra food.

"I'll give it to you later."

Jing Yao remembers that there are still big bones stewed by Aunt Lin at home.

As a result, as soon as he entered the door, he saw grandpa and Aunt Lin sitting together. When Jing Yao came back, he looked at her.

"Grandpa, Aunt Lin, are you awake?"

The two of them had woken up when they were banging on the door outside, but they didn't go out because Jing Yao looked like she had more than enough.

"Is the matter settled?"

"Well, thank you for your hard work, Ji Xiang. I'll get him two bones."

Aunt Lin quickly went into the kitchen and fished out two bones from the big pot.

Ji Xiang was shaking water from his body in the courtyard when he saw Aunt Lin feeding him bones.

"If you have nothing to do, go to bed early."

After confirming Jingyao's safety, Grandpa yawned and went upstairs.

The next day, all the original residents of the community knew that the theft case had been solved.

And he was caught with the help of Villa No. 3.

While thanking them, they also learned about raising wolves in Villa No. 3.

They didn't have much reaction. It was the first time they knew there were wolves in the community.

In their opinion, the wolf was responsible for catching the thief, and with Villa No. 3 watching, the wolf could not hurt them.

They were just waiting to see what to do with the people they caught last night.

The results of Jiang Yuan's group's car processing came out quickly.

Anseong's prison lost most of its functionality early in the high temperature and food shortage.

Except for those who have committed the most heinous crimes, everyone who can be released will be released.

Considering Jiang Yuan's theft crime, they couldn't go to jail at all.

Moreover, there have been regulations from above, and the patrol team handles such matters on their own.

Zhou Ming took great pains to punish these people.

Finally, it was discovered that with the influx of refugees, the environment in the north of the city was becoming increasingly worrying.

Simply announce their crimes in several nearby communities and let them join the cleaning team.

Of course, the daily food received by the cleaners who made no mistakes is still normal, but Jiang Yuan and the others are different.